2012 NFL Season

Fadaar

That guy
Whoever wins the Seattle/Washington game is probably who I'll pull for. Unless the Vikings somehow win, then I'll pull for them. NFC all the way this year.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lovie is fired is being reported, will see if the Bears confirm.

As far as Romanowski, didn't he admit to PED use? Half those incidents had to be roid related as he would be just out of control.
The Bears definitely have problems, but I don't think Lovie is the biggest one. Inc. Spike Lee crying about Black Coaches on First Take this week.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone who wants to give it to RG3 better automatically like Peyton over Brady and never use playoff records to determine who is better
smile.png

To me it's Luck and it's not even a question. I'd vote it 1) Luck 2) Wilson 3/4 RG3/Morris (who has the most rushing yards ever in a season for a redskins RB nevermind and was the second leading rusher in the NFL!). I think you could make an argument for Luck to finish in the top 5 of MVP voting as well. I know RG3 is somewhat of a darling around here and all of these rookies have been impressive as hell, but to make T.Y. Hilton a legitimate threat, to win 11 games, to rejuvenate Reggie Wayne, etc. Reminds me so much of Brady / Peyton, etc and how they make real threats out of whatever WR on their roster.

I'd love to see how the draft is handled if it happened tomorrow. I think the Redskins probably have 3 players in the first twenty picks. They did a great job with what they had after giving up so much
They better not use strength of schedule to determine it either. Luck played the 3rd easiest schedule in the whole league and the Colts ended up with a negative point differential. Considering how much he threw it around he almost comes out looking like a far more fortunate Stafford with a worse completion percentage. He also had the benefit of Reggie Wayne all season, while Garcon missed 6 games for the Skins (9-1 when he was in the lineup). Morris didn't overcome Lynch until he racked up 200 yards against Dallas in the final game of the season, and he's benefited all year from teams having to constantly worry about RG3. Wilson has benefited from just as strong of a rushing attack as RG3 had and a far better D than either Luck or RG3. His 2nd half of the season has been extremely impressive though, to the point that I think it should be RG3 or Wilson...but Luck might win it in the year of Chuckstrong.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't think Andy Reid is going to work anywhere next season, he's got a lot of personal shit he needs to get together.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think Andy Reid is going to work anywhere next season, he's got a lot of personal shit he needs to get together.
I only keep pointing him out because I heard reports that even before their final game he was already trying to put together a coaching staff for next year...clearly he wants to work. I just don't know if I can see none of the teams hiring him with his resume.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he never stepped down due to personal issues up until now, why would he next year?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bears asking permission to talk to Mike McCoy. That fucker found a way to win games with Tim Tebow.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I don't think mcdaniels is going anywhere, his stint as HC= he not ready yet for the head coach gig. a few more years under Bill's Wing= Ready to take over...The Patriots when BB retires..in ~5 years(when brady retires, so will BB imo).

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Guys, there's a difference between "guaranteed to be there next year" and "we'll see what the new GM wants".

We've got the latter with the Jets, Jaguars, Carolina, probably Arizona, etc. Just because they have the job today doesn't mean they will in two months, though of course the longer the GM search takes, the more likely all the good hires are gone and the existing coaches are given one more try.