2012 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Surprised that Lovie got his walking papers but not Mike Tice though.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
So, if the Texans were to beat the Bengals, since they would be the highest winning seed out of the wildcard round, they'd head to NE right?

They beat the Broncos during the season when Manning was still getting the team together and the Texans were doing a lot better, so I'd feel a lot better about them heading to Mile High...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, if the Texans were to beat the Bengals, since they would be the highest winning seed out of the wildcard round, they'd head to NE right?

They beat the Broncos during the season when Manning was still getting the team together and the Texans were doing a lot better, so I'd feel a lot better about them heading to Mile High...
Yes

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I don't think Andy Reid is going to work anywhere next season, he's got a lot of personal shit he needs to get together.
He didn't stop when Garret was caught pulling a gun on another motorist after an accident.

He didn't stop when Britt got into a seperate accident on the same day, with pills and "other drugs".

He didn't stop when a prosecutor showed him how their home was a known "drug den".

He didn't stop when a judge told him his sons were going to die in prison.

He didn't stop when he found his son dead, with a needle in his arm at the team's own facility.

But on the 7th day, he'll rest because of a bad season. Andy Reid is a fucking douchebag and a serious contender for worst dad of the year.

if Rex Ryan isn't fired I think we can call Woody Johnson the worst owner in football.

Why win when the team's a cash cow @ 8-8?

I'm thinking when Brady & Peyton meet for the AFC Champ they shake hands and catch each other saying "how you doing old man?" then stop & laugh.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You had better pray Tice doesn't get promoted.
aw-hell-naw.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He didn't stop when Garret was caught pulling a gun on another motorist after an accident.

He didn't stop when Britt got into a seperate accident on the same day, with pills and "other drugs".

He didn't stop when a prosecutor showed him how their home was a known "drug den".

He didn't stop when a judge told him his sons were going to die in prison.

He didn't stop when he found his son dead, with a needle in his arm at the team's own facility.

But on the 7th day, he'll rest because of a bad season. Andy Reid is a fucking douchebag and a serious contender for worst dad of the year.
What he said.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking when Brady & Peyton meet for the AFC Champ they shake hands and catch each other saying "how you doing old man?" then stop & laugh.
And then enjoy crabcakes on the club level of M&T Bank Stadium while the Bengals get spayed and neutered.

Merrith

And then enjoy crabcakes on the club level of M&T Bank Stadium while the Bengals get spayed and neutered.
Hell yeah on the same weekend as the Redskins/Vikings rematch in the NFC title game at FedEx Field...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell yeah on the same weekend as the Redskins/Vikings rematch in the NFC title game at FedEx Field...
Wouldn't that be some shit. We can all dream I guess. Except Minnesota because they are probably getting straight wrecked next week.

Merrith

Wouldn't that be some shit. We can all dream I guess. Except Minnesota because they are probably getting straight wrecked next week.
It's funny buddy and I were texting this morning about our games next week and how we're not really sure to expect anything more out of the season but the dream is Skins v. Ravens in the Super Bowl (I told him I'd bet the house against this happening for obvious reasons).

You really think Minnesota is going to get wrecked? I'll be honest after 7 in a row if we beat Seattle I wouldn't be shocked but I think Minnesota probably has a better chance of beating Green Bay than we do of the Seahawks.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Haha, you're probably be better off with Rex Ryan then Tice as head coach.

Okay maybe not.....

What do people in Chicago think of Tice? I'm pretty sure he's been banned from Minnesota.
Not a lot of people have an opinion on him, he stays extremely low key and out of the press and its hard to figure out exactly what he is responsible for. But generally people blame the o-line problems on him and thats enough for him to be generally disliked.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't think they will get wrecked as long as Ponder can keep the INt's under control, the last time they played in Green Bay this year, the game wasn't a blow out and Peterson rushed for 210 yards.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You really think Minnesota is going to get wrecked? I'll be honest after 7 in a row if we beat Seattle I wouldn't be shocked but I think Minnesota probably has a better chance of beating Green Bay than we do of the Seahawks.
Petersen needed a 200 yard game just to win by 3 points.

Pack will watch the tape and make the adjustments. No way is Minnesota scoring 37 points on that team again.

Merrith

Petersen needed a 200 yard game just to win by 3 points.

Pack will watch the tape and make the adjustments. No way is Minnesota scoring 37 points on that team again.
I can buy that, but Peterson rushed for 200 both times against Green Bay and they had to know he was going to get the ball 30+ times yesterday and still couldn't stop him. I still expect Green Bay to win at home, I just feel like Minnesota has a better chance of pulling off the same win they did yesterday than we do against Seattle's D.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, Peterson has ran for 200+ on them both times this season, if they couldn't stop him a second time they sure as hell aren't stopping him a 3rd.

Merrith

Yeah, Peterson has ran for 200+ on them both times this season, if they couldn't stop him a second time they sure as hell aren't stopping him a 3rd.
They could make adjustments, and who knows if fatigue will set in having already had his shot at the record and having already gotten them into the playoffs. You'd have to figure there has to be a drop off at some point, especially considering the injury he's coming off of. That said...I still wouldn't bet against him having another huge game right now, win or lose.