2012 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Ponder also passed for 3 TDs and 0 picks. Thats not gonna happen again even if AP runs for another 200 yards

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ponder also passed for 3 TDs and 0 picks. Thats not gonna happen again even if AP runs for another 200 yards
I don't think Ponder got enough credit for some of the plays he made yesterday in that game, but it's a good point, I'd bet on AP getting 200+ again 10 times over before Ponder goes for 3/0 again.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh Ponder gets a lot of flack and started off the season much like how he played last night. Good. Either way it should be a damn good game, or at least I hope so.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ryan's job is probably tied to Sanchez. The new HC wouldn't want Sanchez, and yet they can't dump his contract this offseason nor trade him. Give them each one more year, then cut them both.
Seriously, what were they thinking giving Sanchez that extension. He was already falling apart by then

Disp_sl

shitlord
I think the Vikings will win the game. They're much more of a cold weather team than the Packers are, and they've played the Packers tight in both games this year. I don't think Rodgers has ever won a home playoff game either. I'll take the Redskins over Seattle too. As good as they've looked recently at home, Seattle is not a great road team. Their defense relies on their stadium to cause a ton of disruption, and their run defense just isn't very good. If you look at their away games, their defense doesn't get off the field on 3'rd downs vs. good quarterbacks. Combine that with a good Redskins rush defense, and I like Washington.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I think the Vikings will win the game. They're much more of a cold weather team than the Packers are,
uh, vikes play homes game in a dome. packers play home games outdoors, near a lake. ever been on lake michigan in january?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are we going to do a playoff thread this year or the fantasy playoff challenge thing? As for playoff predictions, once mine go wrong just put me down for NFC > AFC in the super bowl

Round 1
Texans > Bengals
Ravens > Colts

Packers > Vikings
Seahawks > Redskins

Round 2
Patriots > Texans
Broncos > Ravens

Seahawks > Falcons
Packers > 49'ers

Round 3
Broncos > Patriots
Packers > Seahawks

Disp_sl

shitlord
uh, vikes play homes game in a dome. packers play home games outdoors, near a lake. ever been on lake michigan in january?
Since when does their home stadium decide what sort of game they're built to succeed in? 49ers play in 50-70 degree weather year round and they're more of a cold weather team than the Packers too.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well shit since I'm a homer I'll give us 1 win.

Round 1
Texans > Bengals
Ravens > Colts

Packers > Vikings
Redskins > Seahawks

Round 2
Patriots > Texans
Broncos > Ravens

Falcons > Redskins
Packers > 49ers

Round 3
Broncos > Patriots
Packers > Falcons

Super Bowl
Broncos > Packers

Tannenbaum was presumably the one who signed off on:

1. Extending Mark Sanchez at such a high guaranteed dollar figure
2. Tim Tebow

Maybe the owner ordered the Tebow trade for all of the attention it would bring to the team (backfire of the year on that one) but the GM is responsible for bad contracts, and the Sanchez thing is a Grade A fuckup at this point. As for Ryan, I definitely have nothing factual to go on, but I'm guessing he was against the Tebow thing from the beginning and that saved his ass. Someone high up in the coaching staff clearly did not want him, no other explanation for the punt protection shit.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Since when does their home stadium decide what sort of game they're built to succeed in? 49ers play in 50-70 degree weather year round and they're more of a cold weather team than the Packers too.
because they play several season games in that shit ass weather and are more used to it? because they live in that shit weather for several months of the year on top of that?

since when are 49ers more of a cold weather team than the packers?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I think he is implying the Niners are built better to handle the cold because they rely on defense and running the ball, which is apparently the recipe for success in the cold. I'm guessing Tom Brady probably disagrees with that assessment.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
if only we could find out the 49ers record at lambeau