2012 NFL Season

Disp_sl

shitlord
Aaron Rodgers probably doesn't though, since their 2 home playoff losses came in cold weather against teams that beat them in the trenches.

if only we could find out the 49ers record at lambeau
Well it's 1-0 with this roster. I don't see how the records Jeff Garcia/Steve Young had vs. Brett Favre led teams has any correlation to the structure of the current teams.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
oh its 1-5 since 2000

did the niners forget their mittens at homes?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Aaron Rodgers probably doesn't though, since their 2 home playoff losses came in cold weather against teams that beat them in the trenches.

Well it's 1-0 with this roster. I don't see how the records Jeff Garcia/Steve Young had vs. Brett Favre led teams has any correlation to the structure of the current teams.
did the niners become weather proof only this year?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Nice. Now how many 49ers players and coaches are on the roster from those teams in 2000-2009? And the same for the Packers.

Since you're digging up irrelevant stats from 12 years ago, why not just go all the way back to the 70's? Did you know the 49ers are 5-0 in the Super Bowl? That obviously means if they make it they're pretty much a lock to win it amirite?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Lovie was a terrible coach and, as a Vikings fan, I'm sad to see him get fired from the Bears. Also, as a Vikings fan, the idea of them promoting Tice to Head Coach just made me cum a little.

And Ponder had 2-3 plays in yesterday's game where he got EXTREMELY lucky. That one he threw up for grabs that was caught by a Viking on a deflection being the biggest one. He does need to take a shot like the one to Wright every now and then to keep the defense honest, but he needs to not make mistakes for the Vikings to have a chance. They need Winfield back, though...their tackling in the second half was atrocious.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Never in my wildest dreams did I think Denver would be in the spot they are in. To be honest, I figured they would win the AFC West, and squeak in a wild card spot. And maybe get one win before losing to the Texans or Patriots.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go to the Superbowl. And depending on who makes it there NFCwise, I think they could win it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ryan's job is probably tied to Sanchez. The new HC wouldn't want Sanchez, and yet they can't dump his contract this offseason nor trade him. Give them each one more year, then cut them both.
This. They have 14 days... I mean 16 games.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Nice. Now how many 49ers players and coaches are on the roster from those teams in 2000-2009? And the same for the Packers.

Since you're digging up irrelevant stats from 12 years ago, why not just go all the way back to the 70's? Did you know the 49ers are 5-0 in the Super Bowl? That obviously means if they make it they're pretty much a lock to win it amirite?
id have to click on each game and theres a lot of them, so a decade back is good enough for me.

but i'll take your word on 49ers winning against cold weather teams, like the Vikings for example.

lol

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A small point on the 49ers v. Packers cold weather thing...past history really shouldn't matter as far as these rosters go, but the 1-0 also was Week 1, which is hardly cold weather yet.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought I heard 17 fucking million they are on the hook for if they outright cut him. That was on DP or Mike and Mike a few weeks ago or more. Might be wrong on that or mixing it up with what the franchise number on a QB would be next year. (Flacco related.)

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even 8.25 is a fucked up cap hit for a team that needs talent literally everywhere else on offense. They are stuck with his ass. Better get to drafting some stud O line men and get something for Tebow somehow. Are there even any number one WR's going to free agency that they could go after next year?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Sanchez is horrible but I'd give Rex 1 more season. He had taken the Jets to back to back AFC championships and everyone was on his dick. Last 2 seasons have been bad let him have 1 more and then decide

Krag

Peasant
I thought I heard 17 fucking million they are on the hook for if they outright cut him. That was on DP or Mike and Mike a few weeks ago or more. Might be wrong on that or mixing it up with what the franchise number on a QB would be next year. (Flacco related.)
That's correct from what I can find. 17 million if they just cut him, the Jets can move some 5 million of that hit to 2014 if they cut him after June 1. It's an absolutely moronic number.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Mark Sanchez: "I know we're destined for great stuff here"

A miserable season hasn't dampened Jets quarterbackMark Sanchez's confidence.

Sanchez told reporters today that after talking to head coach Rex Ryan, he's as confident as ever that they're going to build a great team together.

"I had a good talk with Rex, and I know we're destined for great stuff here," Sanchez said. "I know we can be successful here. So that's what I'm focused on. I'm excited to come back here and do my very best."

Sanchez's comments strongly suggest that Ryan told him he should plan to be the Jets' starting quarterback in 2013
. Although Ryan did briefly bench Sanchez in favor of Greg McElroy this season, Sanchez's guaranteed salary makes him a near-lock to be on the team for at least one more season.
The Jets will likely be hard-pressed to trade or cut Sanchez,who is due $8.25 million in guarantees next season his contract extension. He would cost the Jets a $17.1 million salary cap hit next season if he is cut, but New York could spread that amount over the next two seasons if he is released after June 1.