2012 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Grudens is a lol, Cowhers is a bigger lol. Turner getting hired again is the biggest lol. Reid is a sorta good fit, think he would do better at the Jets tho. Sanchez needs help big time, Andy Reid could do that.

I am second guessing Cowher. He might just like the idea of the Bears.
Cowher wants full control over all personnel decisions which the Bears will never grant. Andy Reid was actually one of the 3 NFL coaches who had that privilege which he will probably want again. Yet another reason why Reid isnt going to Chicago

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Reid has agreed to meet with the Cardinals, they also plan to interview internally. We'll see what happens.... I feel bad for Whisenhunt, I think the guy is a good coach but after Warner retired and they made an appearance in the Super Bowl shit just went down hill.

Leinart was shown to be a career backup and that hack Anderson sucked just as bad here, as he did in Cleveland. I just hope we can hang on to Ray Horton, he's a great D coordinator but from what I'm hearing on local sports radio if he isn't promoted to head coach here chances are someone else in the league is going to give him a head coaching job.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't know Reid was also an alchemist. An alchemist who specializes in turning a bag of shit dicks into, well, not a bag of shit dicks.

Sanchez is beyond redemption. I'd take fat JaMarcus or Ryan Leaf's prison beard over Mark "Hey guys, I played at USC too" Sanchez.
If you actually believe Sanchez couldn't be be a good QB you are not watching football the last couple years. He has been left high and dry the whole time. Baffles me when people say Sanchez sucks when everything around him sucks more.

Why Rex Ryan hasn't been fired yet is a wow to me. He must kiss good ass.

Should clean the house.

LOL they hired Sparano and Tebow? No wonder why Rex still has a job.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Josh McDaniels said he wouldn't be interviewing for anything for next season. Seems he is staying with the Patriots.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you actually believe Sanchez couldn't be be a good QB you are not watching football the last couple years. He has been left high and dry the whole time. Baffles me when people say Sanchez sucks when everything around him sucks more.

Why Rex Ryan hasn't been fired yet is a wow to me. He must kiss good ass.

Should clean the house.

LOL they hired Sparano and Tebow? No wonder why Rex still has a job.
Ill bite on this... He's never going to be a good QB. Rex doesn't make him turn the ball over...he does it. He's terrible and he inaccurate a lot of times... Id like to know what you see different that says he can play QB as a starter in the NFL.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ill bite on this... He's never going to be a good QB. Rex doesn't make him turn the ball over...he does it. He's terrible and he inaccurate a lot of times... Id like to know what you see different that says he can play QB as a starter in the NFL.
Are we talking about the last 2 years or all of Sanchez's career? Cause I got Cathan like stats ether way mother fucker. Before or after Sparano? Does tim Tedumb count to?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can work with Sanchez as a manager, but putting the whole offense on his back is insanity.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are we talking about the last 2 years or all of Sanchez's career? Cause I got Cathan like stats ether way mother fucker. Before or after Sparano? Does tim Tedumb count to?
Lol stats...can you say that there Is no QB in the NFL that could of played on the jets this year and did a better job than him?

The guy should of never left school early. He also was over valued in the draft. Not his fault but hey, he had 2 years of a good running game/line to learn. What has he shown you from that? Nothing.. He's regressed..

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol sure he has...oh boy.. Twist anyway you want dude. He's not a good QB and is on his way to a career backup job

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
at least someone in this world gets what I am saying.
I don't even think he's that.. You put him on the 49ers and he still sucks. He makes terrible decisions on the field and very inaccurate

Btw..what ha make 12million this year? I know it was some crazy amount..

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even think he's that.. You put him on the 49ers and he still sucks. He makes terrible decisions on the field and very inaccurate
I am so glad you are posting Convo. Really, thank you.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am so glad you are posting Convo. Really, thank you.
Lol right... I'm the clueless one.. Keep making excuses for the guy... This reminds me of Joey Harrington and David Carr talk. You keep posting too sucka!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Oh no, I am the one who thought Sanchez was a good QB. You should keep on.