2013 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the Red Rocket better just for being in a picture with this fan.

kSmYBCq.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And here I figured Vick was in prison or something. Apparently he's doing well enough to offer a $1k bounty for a football player though!

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Using his brother's money to place a bounty on his brother's new #2 receiver? This guy, I like him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's what we call Cowboy goggles. You know nothing about the league, only the Cowboys.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
That's what we call Cowboy goggles. You know nothing about the league, only the Cowboys.
Look I understand you're a fan of collectively the three worst shit teams in the NFL but 700 yards and 2 TD's makes you fucking irrelevant and sure as fuck not a #1.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Look I understand you're a fan of collectively the three worst shit teams in the NFL but 700 yards and 2 TD's makes you fucking irrelevant and sure as fuck not a #1.
Close
z2yCgYg.jpg

This is going to be really embarrassing for you.

YEhuOaL.jpg

Dem Cowboy Goggles?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I were reaching I'd tell you that you misspelled you're* and that your Jimmies are really rustled right now.

But that's obvious.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If I were reaching I'd tell you that you misspelled you're* and that your Jimmies are really rustled right now.

But that's obvious.
Yeah I am drunk and high, my brain is confused and YOUR dumb ass using power rankings in August sure as fuck isn't helping it.