2013 NFL Season

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I just assume any long term fan of the Bengals (or Browns, or Jaguars) had long since turned to multiple drug use.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw this today. Awesome read. First hand account by Austen Lane (formerly of the Jaguars, now Chiefs) on the day he got cut.

What it's Like to Get Whacked

Apparently there will be more from him. I doubt he's able to continue throughout the season, but he's a good writer.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not a good day for the Niners. Chris Culliver out for the season with an ACL, and Patrick Willis with a fracture in his hand. Granted, Willis will be back for the regular season and doesn't need preseason, but still sucks.

Also, someone on ES posted this picture. Pretty fun.

rrr_img_38664.jpg

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a good day for the Niners. Chris Culliver out for the season with an ACL, and Patrick Willis with a fracture in his hand. Granted, Willis will be back for the regular season and doesn't need preseason, but still sucks.

Also, someone on ES posted this picture. Pretty fun.
I like this version better - the entire NFL off season!

rrr_img_38671.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Funny thing about that picture is that Tebow probably really was trying to throw to Hernandez.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Willis will be ok. He has been pretty goddamn durable and has only missed a few games the season before last. (his only season where he didnt record 100+ tackles) He has made the pro bowl in all of his 6 NFL seasons as a starter and is pretty much a surefire Hall of Famer unless he gets tragically injured and his career is cut short.

Willis, Aldon Smith, and Navarro Bowman were like mana from heaven for the Niners. No one was excited about Aldon Smith, but he has the most sacks in his first two years in the history of the league. Bowman might be better than Willis and was ranked the 27th most untradable player in football which is kind of amazing. Then add in Keapernick falling in their lap and the Niners have had an amazing stretch of luck with personnel. If Quinton Patton turns out to be a player and if Vance McDonald is like Gronkowski Jr they would be sitting pretty for many more years.

(and I didnt even mention the prospect of Lattimore becoming a star, or Nnamdi working out, Boldin being playoff Boldin, or Vernon Davis being a WR/TE ala Hernandez.) This is probably the most exciting year to be a Niner fan since 1995.

Oh not that anyone cares, but I will take off the lame 49er sig once the season starts. I made a promise to myself I would keep my head up the day after they lost the SuperBowl and would keep that horrendous sig until the next season starts. Its all apart of the healing process.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The tears of the SF fans will be so nice. Hated dealing with band wagon fans growing up in California, mostly they were gang bangers that liked the colors.
Wouldn't that be Oakland? Or do bloods use SF or something?

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Many Nortes wear anything red they can get their hands on and that ends up being niner gear in quite a few circumstances.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Seattle went 3-5 on the road last year. They're not winning shit until they can consistently win away from their ridiculous homefield advantage. And they've got a tough road schedule this year.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The few months I spent in Seattle during football season were a blast. Their fans are nearly as awesome as Chiefs fans. And WAY better than Rams 'fans'. Sorry, Daez.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soon to be officially known as one of the greatest left tackles to ever play the game.

hoZDzfH.jpg