2013 NFL Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seattle went 3-5 on the road last year. They're not winning shit until they can consistently win away from their ridiculous homefield advantage. And they've got a tough road schedule this year.
If they as still go 3-5 but dominate at home that would put them at 11-5. Enough to get them to NFC championship before playing an elimination game on the road.

Disp_sl

shitlord
They went 11-5 last year and played 0 home games in the playoffs. 11-5 is not going to get a first round bye...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seattle is already mathematically eliminated from a home playoff game by being in the same division as the Niners. Jozu told me so.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soon to be officially known as one of the greatest left tackles to ever play the game.

hoZDzfH.jpg
Greatest left tackle in an insurance commercial of all time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So who's ready for some totally uninspired football that you'll get bored of after about half a quarter today?!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im fucking hyped up since I won't get to watch any live games till the playoffs or so.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So who's ready for some totally uninspired football that you'll get bored of after about half a quarter today?!
I'm not watching this shit, I can barely muster enough interest to watch an entire Ravens preseason game. I'm generally happy with a half and reading on the website the next day about how the different camp bodies and rookies and UDFA's performed.

I feel like a first string NFL player during preseason games. Basically watch the first series or so to get that "ahh, football is back" feeling and then go back to doing one of billions of random things that are more interesting than the NFL preseason.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, that's pretty much what I'm doing. It's why I said I'd be excited for about half of the first quarter. See a few starters play and it feels like football season, but after that I could give a shit.

I barely care enough to watch the Redskins 5th stringers play, I sure as fuck don't care about the Cowboys and Dolphins.

Edit: LOL Dolphins. They definitely look prepared for the 2013 season.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lolfins. DOMINATING DALLAS DEFENSE

The best part of the preseason is listening to al Michaels bumble through a bunch of no name players

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will say I'm really glad this season is back to normal. Last season we had those stupid fucking replacement refs, and the season before was the lockout or whatever.