2013 NFL Season

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really dislike Cris Carter, and that interview was obnoxious (really with all the death stuff?). But holy shit, the Cris Collinsworth thing was funny as fuck. I can't tell if he was being serious though, when they mentioned the fact that he's from Ohio and Collinsworth played for the Bengals. I kind of wonder if it's true?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds pretty corny, but it is good to hear Al and Chris again.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It would've been fun to watch the Dolphins on Hard Knocks again. I bet Philbin is pissed. But he's such a non-commanding figure.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah. Romo's FG fumble was so bad it forced Parcells to quit coaching forever.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man, the second string Dolphin team really sucks.

Randle doing well running it tonight - happy for him. Not sure if he'll get many minutes during the season, but he's a decent backup/3rd string guy to have.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Rest in Peace, you tough sonofabitch: Art Donovan, 89. Hall of Fame. If you've never heard him talk football, I'm sure YouTube has something on him. He was a funny fucker.

Attachment 39152

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What happened with Collinsworth? I didn't bother watching this bullshit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What happened with Collinsworth? I didn't bother watching this bullshit.
If you're talking about what I said earlier, it's that they saw Cris Carter's birth certificate and his name is Christopher. Michelle TaFoya asked him why he spells it Cris, and he said it was after Cris Collinsworth.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They went 11-5 last year and played 0 home games in the playoffs. 11-5 is not going to get a first round bye...
11-5 has been good enough for a first round bye before. It's not very likely, but 11-5 is definitely good enough to win the division and I could easily see a bunch of teams clumped into the 11-5 and 10-6 range. Definitely more likely than a repeat of the Pats going 11-5 and not even making it as a wild card.

Actually, just looked up standings since 2000 and 11-5 has had a bye more often than not

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of Cris Carter(has it always been Cris? Used to love that guy and never realized).

ibcKOxKmxRC42a.gif

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Its ok, they signed VY.
I was reading some AP article about how this was a good pickup for GB, because Young can help with their defense. I understand the rationale, but fuck that's a stretch in reasoning to hire this marooon.