2016 Olympics. - Brazil

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting a real kick out of the Bolt/De Grasse competition in the 100/200. Bolt just seems like an awesome guy, the way he's having fun with it. I love the smile and finger point after their semi in the 200 last night:

View attachment 1876

He's all like "I see what you tried to do there, little buddy!"

Yeah, Phelps comes off as kind of douchey and takes himself far too seriously.

phelps-starejpg-e981a703114ee0f3.jpg

Bolt on the other hand seems super likable. He's the best in the world but he just seems like a guy having the time of his life.

dlcy9uZGd0Zm91MnVrcXl4dDQyZnpwYXR3MmdjcnprNGJqemo2ejRmazJtb3V0eTkycGI0eHIydnR3M3hnZTF1ZWh4LmpwZw.jpg

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Very different version of events coming out now, an altercation at a gas station security there detained them but police failed to respond to call, swimmers paid for the damage and left.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Very different version of events coming out now, an altercation at a gas station security there detained them but police failed to respond to call, swimmers paid for the damage and left.
Lol. So it was probably going to amount to nothing, but Lochte is retarded so it blows up.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They pulled 2 other American swimers off the plane after clearing customs and kept them from leaving. Now the deal seams to be they are "fabricating" the story and those 2 were backing him up. Nobody knows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol, guess I stand corrected.

Why the hell would you make up a story like that when you weren't even in trouble in the first place?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol, guess I stand corrected.

Why the hell would you make up a story like that when you weren't even in trouble in the first place?
I thought it was obvious he was lying, at least a little, when his story included tough guy shit like telling the gunman "fuck you, I'm not getting on the ground."

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Ashton Eaton is poised to beat his own WR, and be the first to repeat in the decathlon since the 50's.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Found out that one of the champ swimmers went to the same high school as me (but graduated 6 years after I did). Maya DiRado, won 2 golds, 1 silver, 1 bronze. Small world. A buddy of mine from HS was on the Olympic men's rowing team in 2012 too.