2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Yeah she and Jackson are the worst.
Probably banging.

Man seeing Miller and AJ Green and Cam Newton at the end really annoys me with Andrew luck and Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

2011 - Bills go 4-12 and end up with the 3rd pick in the draft. Should have had the first pick but Chan and Fitzpatrick got super nova hot and go 4-4 the end of the year after starting 0-8. All year we sucked for Luck. Then he decides to go back to school and instead of getting him or Newton we have to choose between D players or WRs.

we end up picking Marcel Dareus who seemed like a stud for 5 years and was done. Passed on Green, Watt, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, Tyron Smith. All hall of famers.

I still dream about what this team could have been. If they had gotten luck, they had a top 5 defense through his best years.
Hell; even if he comes out and we stay at 3 we get Cam Newton. What could his career have been elsewhere? Who knows. Would have spent his prime with offensive coaching. Instead just another failed pick that was forgettable in the drought. Oh well, we finally have our guy and are contenders - but damn it makes me wonder if luck plus those bills defenses with Kyle and Mario Williams dealing havoc could have gotten past Brady and Manning.

Luck was a player that deserved a better team, all that talent wasted on Jim Irsay.

jim-irsay-drunk.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Probably banging.

Luck was a player that deserved a better team, all that talent wasted on Jim Irsay.

jim-irsay-drunk.jpg

I don’t know if he could have been better off with Brandon, Nix, Marrone, Whaley and co but they had some decent 9 win teams with NO QB. Imagine the 2014 bills who won 9 games with the by number two defense and KYLE FUCKING ORTON at QB if they had Luck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I said before the season the Rams are the team to beat. Im doubling down on that barring injuries.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
People only feel this way if they believed the Chiefs were a dynasty instead of a good football team.
I don't expect a team to go from world beaters to last place in their division in a single offseason.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chiefs are I think at 16 turnovers in 7 games now, just insane turnover machine

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it turns out having a bad oline and a historically bad defense makes it hard to win.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I don't expect a team to go from world beaters to last place in their division in a single offseason.

Agreed but I always compare the Chiefs to the Seahawks, people are too fast to crown these teams all time greats before they actually accomplish the task. This is what made Brady and NE what they were...they backed their shit up year after year and have the results to prove it.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I mean it turns out having a bad oline and a historically bad defense makes it hard to win.

hey everyone bragged about the money they spent on the oline in the offseason and yes their D id horrible but was last year as well

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I think a big part of it is that the NFL ‘figured out’ that if you just keep 2 guys over the top and force the Chiefs into long, methodical drives that Mahomes tends to be mistake prone. Also, everyone pressing a little because they’re not meeting expectations and it’s causing even more turnovers.

It’s probably a combination of bad luck and bad play happening simultaneously with actual real regression as a team. This is basically 9 games now without looking like the 2018-2020 Chiefs and at least 3 times in those 9 games looked like a second class team.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
hey everyone bragged about the money they spent on the oline in the offseason and yes their D id horrible but was last year as well
turns out the gap between bad and historically bad is enough to make some difference i guess.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
but of course the Giants are just determined to be terrible when it really matters lol

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The turnover rate is what is killing them the most, Mahomes is at 10 or 11 now vs just 6 all last year

• 1Like