2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That's a nice cope for why your team hasn't done dick in 30 years.
Saying the 9ers and the Cowboys are the same because neither reaches a Super Bowl in the current year is a nice cope for why your team is fucking worthless right now.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Starting to get nervous that Miami isnt going to trade for Watson. I'm just tired of Tua continually failing to coach up the Offensive Line and letting plays like this happen:

What did we do to deserve this? Why would Tua do this to our team?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You know it was a shame Cunningham never made it to the Super Bowl. I remember the 98 season when the Broncos won the Super Bowl and the Vikings fell to the Falcons in the NFCC because of that field goal kick. The Vikings were electrifying with Cunningham, Moss, & Carter. Absolute crazy offense.

As a Bronco fan, this needed to happen. Von expected the Broncos to remain a high caliber team and he's been worn down from the losing seasons. He didn't deserve to rot in Denver, hopefully we can see the playoffs again, and maybe a Super Bowl.

Yeah, poor guy only went to 2 Super Bowls with them and even won one. He doesn't deserve anything but Super Bowl appearences every year of his career.

Totally unfair to expect a player to have any down years, only ups!

He's not exactly a Barry Sanders or Calvin Johnson.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, poor guy only went to 2 Super Bowls with them and even won one. He doesn't deserve anything but Super Bowl appearences every year of his career.

Totally unfair to expect a player to have any down years, only ups!

He's not exactly a Barry Sanders or Calvin Johnson.

Take the sand out of your vagina.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sandy vaginas is the #1 resource of this forum, and especially the sports threads.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Starting to get nervous that Miami isnt going to trade for Watson. I'm just tired of Tua continually failing to coach up the Offensive Line and letting plays like this happen:

That’s Ed Oliver. Best get used to him ruining your Sunday twice a year for the next 5

• 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
That’s Ed Oliver. Best get used to him ruining your Sunday twice a year for the next 5
Twice a year? Oh no. Jokes on you the Miami Dolphins have been ruining my all my Sundays every year for the last 20+.

You'll have to forgive me for not reciprocating in the trash talk or banter, sir. I don't have time to denigrate the Bills when I could be trash talking the AFC East team that is the biggest threat to the Miami Dolphins' success: The Miami Dolphins.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente

The line has been a shitshow for decades. Jake Long piling up the injuries and I don't even know how many draft picks and FAs and it's just been shit the whole time.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Which the idea that Watson doesn't want to go anywhere but Miami still baffles me.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man seeing Miller and AJ Green and Cam Newton at the end really annoys me with Andrew luck and Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

2011 - Bills go 4-12 and end up with the 3rd pick in the draft. Should have had the first pick but Chan and Fitzpatrick got super nova hot and go 4-4 the end of the year after starting 0-8. All year we sucked for Luck. Then he decides to go back to school and instead of getting him or Newton we have to choose between D players or WRs.

we end up picking Marcel Dareus who seemed like a stud for 5 years and was done. Passed on Green, Watt, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, Tyron Smith. All hall of famers.

I still dream about what this team could have been. If they had gotten luck, they had a top 5 defense through his best years.
Hell; even if he comes out and we stay at 3 we get Cam Newton. What could his career have been elsewhere? Who knows. Would have spent his prime with offensive coaching. Instead just another failed pick that was forgettable in the drought. Oh well, we finally have our guy and are contenders - but damn it makes me wonder if luck plus those bills defenses with Kyle and Mario Williams dealing havoc could have gotten past Brady and Manning. Who’s luck still be playing if things went different? Would cam not have broken down. If luck doesn’t stay an extra year Manning probably never leaves Indy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users