2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

long hair drinking GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's sad how muted the crowd was at the end of the game when the Giants were on offense. A collective "I can't believe we're struggling and might lose to the Giants." I'm pretty sure the game today, though a win, didn't make any Chiefs fan feel better and probably worse.

With the remaining schedule having something like a 68% winning percentage, I think the Chiefs are missing the playoffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Barring a settlement, a trial will begin on January 10. It likely will be unfolding as the Rams host the Super Bowl in the swanky new venue that owner Stan Kroenke built in Inglewood.

lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Saw a rumor he was drunk and killed two people. Like I said, rumor.

Under Nevada law, DUI resulting in death is a Class B felony. Punishment includes two to 20 years in prison.

hopefully gets 20, fuck him

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is his career done though? Leonard Little killed a mother drunk driving and went on to play and win a Superbowl.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Obviously the full details of the incident need to come out, but he unless he was driving and texting Jon Gruden that Roger Goodell is a pussy faggot I fully expect he’ll do minimum time with community service and be back on the field. Then we’ll get to read all of the stories about the hardships he’s overcome to be able to return to football, the adversity he had to overcome on his journey back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
You retards: "Watson is gonna get traded yall"
1635882994512.png

Me: No he isnt. Fucking told you so.

• 2Imbecile
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You retards: "Watson is gonna get traded yall"

Me: No he isnt. Fucking told you so.
This is shitlib levels of rewritting history. The argument was never "will be or won't be". It was "can be or can't be".

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is shitlib levels of rewritting history. The argument was never "will be or won't be". It was "can be or can't be".
I really miss the old ignore feature, cause you didn't even see the person was quoted. I hate it whenever he is quoted cause it reminds me he is still around. I have to assume he is doing an "I told you he wouldn't get traded", when his retard argument was it was impossible for him to get traded because of salary implications.

Fuck...worthless ignore feature.

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Every single article yall linked had an "a deal is imminent, or front runners in making a deal" . Which means "will be". I told you all of those articles are click bait bullshit from the get go and should not be believe, but no. All of were drooling all over yourself like window licking retards thinking that Watson was going to get moved.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 4 users