2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
After going 5-1 in the Wild Card round with predictions, you all can look upon my picks and DESPAIR!!

Bengals @ Titans: Titans win. King Henry keeps the ball out of Burrow's hands and the Titans roll.
49ers @ Packers: Packers win. Pack won't lose at home until the NFCCG. It is known.
Rams @ Buccs: Buccs win. Never bet against Brady.
Bills @ Chiefs: Bills win. Bills D reminds everyone what the Chiefs looked like in the early part of the season.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, he only had a rating of 102 that year - right behind Mahomes, tied for 4th in completion %, threw for 24 yards less than Aaron Rodgers (22 short of 4k), tied for 5th in TDs, threw 7 less INTs than Philipe Rios (whom everybody would call a "good" QB). Totally had NOTHING to do with the team making the Super Bowl that year....:rolleyes:

You schizo 49er fans crack me up. The dude throws a bad pick here and there and it's suddenly, "OMFG!!! JIMMY SUCKS!!! HE'S GARBAGE! WE'LL NEVER MAKE THE SB WITH THIS KID, EXCEPT FOR THAT TIME WE DID!". Like I said, let's see what happens next year when Lance is the starter...
He had a hot year, but it seems either he is still not back fully from his injury and/or people have mostly figured him out. He has not been that sharp since. I do think that he is the best option on their roster and probably of their realistic options, though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As I've said before, the Titans had a healthy King Henry the last two playoffs and while they had a solid run in 2019 that ended when Henry couldn't do shit against the Chiefs, last year they were a first round exit as Henry couldn't do shit against the Ravens.

Also look at their soft ass schedule this year and be reminded that they had an easy road to the #1 seed and even then only got it courtesy of Burrowmania running wild on the Chiefs.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
last years AFC Championship revenge game is going to be epic.

Bills are so motivated to destroy the chiefs after last years crushing disappointment.

The only team I am worried about in the SB is Packers. That one Immunized fellow is Magic.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
last years AFC Championship revenge game is going to be epic.

Bills are so motivated to destroy the chiefs after last years crushing disappointment.

The only team I am worried about in the SB is Packers. That one Immunized fellow is Magic.
100% this no way we have a chance.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
As I've said before, the Titans had a healthy King Henry the last two playoffs and while they had a solid run in 2019 that ended when Henry couldn't do shit against the Chiefs, last year they were a first round exit as Henry couldn't do shit against the Ravens.

Also look at their soft ass schedule this year and be reminded that they had an easy road to the #1 seed and even then only got it courtesy of Burrowmania running wild on the Chiefs.

KC's run defense bent over for the Broncos running game in both games this year (even if the Broncos still lost). Henry may be in luck.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, he only had a rating of 102 that year - right behind Mahomes, tied for 4th in completion %, threw for 24 yards less than Aaron Rodgers (22 short of 4k), tied for 5th in TDs, threw 7 less INTs than Philipe Rios (whom everybody would call a "good" QB). Totally had NOTHING to do with the team making the Super Bowl that year....:rolleyes:

You schizo 49er fans crack me up. The dude throws a bad pick here and there and it's suddenly, "OMFG!!! JIMMY SUCKS!!! HE'S GARBAGE! WE'LL NEVER MAKE THE SB WITH THIS KID, EXCEPT FOR THAT TIME WE DID!". Like I said, let's see what happens next year when Lance is the starter...
JFC there is no nuance or middle ground with you is there? Just because Jimmy played above average that year, that is not what carried them to the Super Bowl. It was the defense and the run game, literally everyone (except apparently you) understands that. I have never once said Jimmy is garbage, but I have pointed to him directly for a handful of losses (see Titans game). So yes him playing above average helped them get to the Super Bowl, but he did exactly nothing special to get them there. aka did not carry them. And once they were there, how did that work out? Jimmy is the guy that may do enough to help, and he may also be the one to completely fail you. Just never know what you are gonna get.

And I can already see your posts next year when Lance isn't lighting the world on fire. Because again, you are an idiot and incapable of nuance. Kid needs time to develop, I fully expect next year to be rough with him. He will most likely have a handful of decent games, and a lot of bad ones. Probably some terrible decisions and some horrible picks. Which is why I was a proponent of starting him this year so he can start to learn now. But I'm not a head coach and trust Shanahan is doing the right thing. Hopefully they can lean on the run game and defense a lot next year as well while he learns.
He had a hot year, but it seems either he is still not back fully from his injury and/or people have mostly figured him out. He has not been that sharp since. I do think that he is the best option on their roster and probably of their realistic options, though.
I agree that a fully healthy Jimmy gave them the best chance to win this year. I just wasn't sure they would be able to get there, so I preferred starting the rookie. But hey, they are in the playoffs and already won 1. So who knows how far they can go.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

We also made a superbowl with Kaepernick. Almost two of them. I guess you think he was great too eh?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kirun is a fucking retard, or a troll.

Jimmy threw 8 times in the NFC Championship game while Mostert ran for 220 yards. yeah Jimmy sure "carried" them to a SB.

He is one of those surface level basic bitch fans who cant see past the QB when it comes to giving the team credit, feeding into the gay ass media QB driven narrative.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Kyle Shanahan is a genius for keeping his team successful while juggling a bottom tier quarterback.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kyle Shanahan is a genius for keeping his team successful while juggling a bottom tier quarterback.
See I am not sure I would call him bottom tier, but maybe somewhere in the middle.

The real genius will be if he has done enough to make some team convince themselves Jimmy is worth a 2nd round pick!

• 1Like

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
See I am not sure I would call him bottom tier, but maybe somewhere in the middle.

The real genius will be if he has done enough to make some team convince themselves Jimmy is worth a 2nd round pick!

Everyone is bottom tier when stacked next to Drew Lock.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
This right here. We fucking tore it up with Mullens and Beathard. Honestly, we should probably just have Samuel play QB, Jimmy really doesn't add much. All our losses are his fault and all our wins are thanks to the defense.
Kirun is a fucking retard, or a troll.

Jimmy threw 8 times in the NFC Championship game while Mostert ran for 220 yards. yeah Jimmy sure "carried" them to a SB.

He is one of those surface level basic bitch fans who cant see past the QB when it comes to giving the team credit, feeding into the gay ass media QB driven narrative.
Rich stuff coming from "mathematically cease to exist as a franchise" Jozu. You're playing at a Rob Gronkowski level when it comes to retarded takes in here.
And I can already see your posts next year when Lance isn't lighting the world on fire. Because again, you are an idiot and incapable of nuance. Kid needs time to develop, I fully expect next year to be rough with him. He will most likely have a handful of decent games, and a lot of bad ones. Probably some terrible decisions and some horrible picks. Which is why I was a proponent of starting him this year so he can start to learn now. But I'm not a head coach and trust Shanahan is doing the right thing. Hopefully they can lean on the run game and defense a lot next year as well while he learns.
I don't expect Lance to "light it up" next year at all. I'm fully willing to give the kid 2-3 years to develop. But, there has to be actual, measurable progress happening. Good QBs actually get better year to year.

Now, if Jimmy goes and has success with Shitsburgh, Washington, Denver, etc. are you willing to admit you underestimated how important he was? I bet not.
We also made a superbowl with Kaepernick. Almost two of them. I guess you think he was great too eh?
Kaepernick's record as a 49er: 37-31-1
Garoppolo's record as a 49er: 34-15

Most TDs Kaepernick ever threw for: 21
Garoppolo: 27

Most Yards Kaepernick ever threw for: 3369
Garoppolo: 3978

Highest Completion Percentage for Kaepernick: 62.4
Garoppolo: 69.1

It's almost like I'm basing this off of more than just fucking SB appearances or something, weird! It's almost like there's more nuance to being a "bad" or "below average" QB than throwing a back-breaking INT at a bad time. You know, like Steve Young had in the '92 NFCCG or all the sacks he ate in the '93 NFCCG by not getting rid of the ball, or the backbreaking, almost pick-6 he threw in the '97 NFCCG? I guess he was just a shit QB who was carried by his 3rd ranked points allowed defense in '92 or his 3rd ranked points allowed defense and 1st ranked yards allowed defense in '97, right? You know the year we went to the Super Bowl in '94 and WON, Steve Young was 13 of 29 with a whopping 155 yards in the NFCCG? Just a shit QB carried by his defense things, amirite?!

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Now, if Jimmy goes and has success with Shitsburgh, Washington, Denver, etc. are you willing to admit you underestimated how important he was? I bet not.
Not even going to respond to the rest of your post because it's all hyperbolic crap. But this sure, you can bookmark this or whatever you want. If he takes any of those teams to the Super Bowl, I will happily eat crow and say we should have stuck with him.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Not even going to respond to the rest of your post because it's all hyperbolic crap.
Yeah, stats and math are actually pretty hyperbolic in 2022, good point.

Steve Young literally fucked the 49ers out of 3, possibly even 4 Super Bowl trips during the 90s, has only 1 Super Bowl win/appearance, and yet is STILL considered an all-time great, HoF QB that NOBODY would argue with. It's as if there's more to being a great QB than throwing a shitty pick that results in a team's loss...

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy Garoppolo is a fucking liability on offense for the 49ers. They gave him everything and he still holds them back. he has 8 touchdowns and 8 picks since Thanksgiving, and is the only 49ers player to turn the ball over since week 13. Continues to throw horrible picks and hurt the team. Almost choked the game away with false start on 4th and 1 sneak.

But yeah Kirun is right, Jimmy really carried them to a SB with his 8 pass attempts 2 years ago and is doing good things this year with his terrible 4th quarter performances, having the WORSE 4th quarter QB rating in PLAYOFF HISTORY with a minimum of 4 starts.

I may be retarded but at least Im a real fan of the TEAM and not a dick sucking Jimmy G apologist. I was the biggest Jimmy G fan on this fucking board for years.