2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol obviously.

Im talking about for THIS year. They needed to release him in June and sign an O lineman to be better THIS year. And no, I have ZERO fucking clue how free agency truly works. I just know there is some kind of limit.
My point is that 24M absolutely does matter, even if it isn't for this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyrod Taylor just can't catch a break. He was liked by the fan base while he was in Buffalo, we simply couldn't keep him after we drafted Josh Allen. He had that unlucky lung puncture a few years ago and now he's carted off in a preseason game where he probably would have been given a chance to start at some point over Daniel Jones.

His problem was always the easy gimmie throws. He was good at medium and long balls, but never mastered the short passes. He would throw a 20 yard out perfectly one play, then the next throw at the running backs feet on a flare route.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Commanders rookie RB Brian Robinson shot multiple times in attempted carjacking. Stable condition so it's not life threatening...but pretty crazy. And here I was laughing at my buddy who drafted Antonio Gibson in fantasy just last night.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Commanders rookie RB Brian Robinson shot multiple times in attempted carjacking. Stable condition so it's not life threatening...but pretty crazy. And here I was laughing at my buddy who drafted Antonio Gibson in fantasy just last night.
More deets

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sucks. That's not even the "bad" part of DC ("bad" being relative of course). I wonder if they knew who he was.

Hopefully this doesn't wreck his career.
H street around Ben’s chilli bowl is pretty high end these days.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So the preseason games are officially over. We going to start an in season thread, or just continue with this one?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welp.

Wow. Does this mean I still sit out the season? Its like a bad dream.

And yea this is the first time that Im worried about the Lance pick. Either Lance blows or Shanahan is garbage. Either one.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Trey Lance has to suck.
I mean that doesn't even make much sense. Cause if that was the cause, they would have had Jimmy practicing this entire time. My only hope is this is the easiest way to trade him. Outside of that, I just don't fucking know.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I suppose this is an interesting take as well. Keeps him away from say the Seahawks, and they hope they can trade him later. Seems bonkers to use a roster spot on him though.

Fadaar

That guy
I take it to mean that it'll be easier to trade him with a more manageable contract on the books. But unlike apparently the entirety of this thread I'm not an expert on how the financial workings of the NFL operate.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 6 million number definitely makes him more tradeable, but he has a no trade clause so they both have to agree.