2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Played in a couple of games for the Titans last year. Didn't light it up or anything but wasn't horrible either.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jesus the Cardinals are going such scorched earth tank mode. McCoy is far better than Dobbs. Wonder how long until they trade Marquise Brown as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I drafted the Washington defense in my fantasy football for week 1, simply because it looks like Arizona is going to be awful

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I drafted the Washington defense in my fantasy football for week 1, simply because it looks like Arizona is going to be awful
Stream whoever plays Arizona every week. Guaranteed to be #1 defense that week lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It wasn't that no one had seen it, but it was brand new between RG3, Russell Wilson, Kaep, and to a lesser extent Cam Newton. The RPO and all that. Defenses were like "WTF THE QB IS RUNNING AND HE'S FUCKING FAST". It took them about a year to figure out how to defend it and Kaep sucked after that unlike Wilson and Newton who could actually throw the ball. Kaep never figured out how to play from the pocket. And yeah the afro showed up when he got his hippy girlfriend and became an "activist".

You can't deny though, that that first year when Kaep took over from Alex Smith and they went to the superbowl, he was electrifying. This is in the playoffs.

Check out the run at 1:15. He looks like he's jogging and he's just smoking everyone on the field.

Damn, I forgot how fast he was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Cardinal scorched strategy totally makes sense, except they gave Kyler Murray $230,000,000 ($160m guaranteed) LAST YEAR. Fuckin retards, haha.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The Cardinal scorched strategy totally makes sense, except they gave Kyler Murray $230,000,000 ($160m guaranteed) LAST YEAR. Fuckin retards, haha.
Maybe they are banking on the 49ers giving them 3 first round picks for Williams.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Zappie's locker is not cleaned out so they do NOT expect him to get picked up by another team off waivers and will be able to get him on the practice squad.

now the question is, who is the Backup? right now the Patriots only have 1 QB.