300: Rise of an empire

Chris

Potato del Grande
You never heard of Tours, Vienna or Salamis?
No. It isn't taught in this country, by the time we encountered the Muslims we just thoroughly owned them. They have never been a threat to us so why would we celebrate other people's victories over them? I understand that many countries, USA included, have extensive psycological damage from Muslim victories - maybe the shit that's happened in the last few years may change that for us but not yet.

Our famous battles are all about us beating the French (Agincourt/Waterloo/Trafalgar), Spanish(Armada) and Germans(World Wars); they were all pretty epic threats which we personally as a country epicly defeated.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No. It isn't taught in this country, by the time we encountered the Muslims we just thoroughly owned them. They have never been a threat to us so why would we celebrate other people's victories over them? I understand that many countries, USA included, have extensive psycological damage from Muslim victories - maybe the shit that's happened in the last few years may change that for us but not yet.

Our famous battles are all about us beating the French (Agincourt/Waterloo/Trafalgar), Spanish(Armada) and Germans(World Wars); they were all pretty epic threats which we personally as a country epicly defeated.
It's not about celebrating victories, it's about being an educated adult, you rube.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No shit. We're talking about battles that were pivotal in Western Civilization developing the way it did, not insignificant little spats that might have been important to your backwater shithole of a country.

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol says the country with dune coon population that's exploding.
We don't have an arab population of any significance. The only big minority is Indian which is 3 or 6% (can't remember which).

No shit. We're talking about battles that were pivotal in Western Civilization developing the way it did, not insignificant little spats that might have been important to your backwater shithole of a country.
He says, in English! Britain was the modern equivalent of Ancient Greece for Western Civilisation. You would be a mexican or quebecois if some of those battles didn't happen.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He says, in English! Britain was the modern equivalent of Ancient Greece for Western Civilisation. You would be a mexican or quebecois if some of those battles didn't happen.
More like ancient Rome. England invaded and plundered the resources of every country that couldn't fight back it found. England was also extremely lucky that a young English artist sucked off Hitler as a youth or he may not have chosen Russia next. Either that or he thought taking Russia would be easy and quick. I like the first scenario eh?

I don't know how the world would have changed except that England would have been a backwater shithole faster than it took to turn into one now. I would have thought you would include Hastings as a prominent event. It did lead to the changes that helped make England what it is today.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Left Hastings off because by now it's basically a civil war that I didn't think foreigners would care about. We got invaded and fucked them into submission! Now nobody even knows who is Saxon and who is Noman anymore but probally everyone both. Meanwhile Serbs still have rape trauma.

I think all the shit we did to trick Hitler into thinking we weren't losing was what turned him away?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
We don't have an arab population of any significance. The only big minority is Indian which is 3 or 6% (can't remember which).
bro, have you seen your recent trends in your demographic yet.

dune coons are raping you like savages.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Left Hastings off because by now it's basically a civil war that I didn't think foreigners would care about. We got invaded and fucked them into submission! Now nobody even knows who is Saxon and who is Noman anymore but probally everyone both. Meanwhile Serbs still have rape trauma.

I think all the shit we did to trick Hitler into thinking we weren't losing was what turned him away?
Late return but lol, good stuff. Hitler fucked up a lot but you could be right. If Napoleon had fucked up even half as much as Hitler, he probably would have been a footnote.

Chris

Potato del Grande
My understanding is that we came within a week of losing because of no more airfields, but we held out long enough that they gave up because in their eyes all of these brand new airplanes (made of wood) kept popping up faster than they could bomb them. So then they started bombing cities instead which didn't work because we were super prepared with gas masks, bomb sheters, home grown food, no wooden buildings in industrial areas and alarm systems linked to radar which they didn't have.

So they gave up and attacked Russia because they thought they were backwards, racially inferior and they lost to them in WW1... even though they were neutral. Which must be the one of the stupidest things any war leader has done, ever. Later in the war, an almost successful attempt to hit Hitler with a sniper at his holiday house was called off at the last minute because everyone realised that he was fucking up so much that it was better to keep him in charge.

They should totally make a film or two out of this
smile.png