Alien: Covenant (2017)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea I guess your right, David will just be another AI, although that angle kind of sucks as that model seemed unique in his behavior. But maybe he wasnt? Either way Scott had Rapace's character retrieve his severed fucking head to presumably repair him which would lead the viewer to believe it has importance going forward. Whatever story he has concocted better be damn convincing in terms of how Shaw and David were snuffed out.

spronk

FPS noob
Danny McBride will play Rapace's character with no explanations, it will be glorious especially when she makes love to David's face

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
iMy3qBX6PkhsF4SYjhhpLV5CSTC.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Alien: Covenant (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ridley Scott[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Noomi Rapace[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billy Crudup[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine Waterston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Demián Bichir[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Callie Hernandez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carmen Ejogo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Seimetz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jussie Smollett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander England[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benjamin Rigby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Uli Latukefu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Goran D. Kleut[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tess Haubrich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathaniel Dean[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-08-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

New poster is up

463ce45c3b2c4995ae07252d1cd2b308?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=977c6b58687b040280658dc07619a87a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Danny McBride seems random

im gonna say Fassbender's android got to the world with the chick from Prometheus, thinking it was the homeworld of the architects or whatever they called them. However, it was just another test planet for the biological weapon that is the xenomorph. Other chick died off at some point (probably made a Queen or something in her) and David wants to do further testing with the black goo that the architect aliens used to create life. He lures the colony ship in and you have another Alien movie.

weren't they also making another Prometheus too? or did that get scrapped

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Know what we need to add to this universe?"
"What's that?"
"More lone ships traveling to a remote world only to disco-"
"Stop. Just stop."
"..."
"Call me when space marines show up again."

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As one of my all time favorite series/monsters I will be super excite and probably horribly disappointed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
This will either be completely amazing or total dogshit. I see little chance for anything in between. Odds slightly favoring dogshit but that could change.

Inque

FunEmployed
Reading most of the plot spoilers gives hope this movie will meet my expectations of a grittier Alien movie versus the cleaned up process with Prometheus. I want to believe, so bad.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
My neighbors are wondering why I just called out:

Danny McBride??!!

I mean , I do like the guy's work, but he seems an odd pick for this.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I predict a very poor slasher in space....
FFS Ridley just go home and retire

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
There's a good chance this will be a disaster. That being said, Ridley has built up so much goodwill from me that I'll probably be watching this at release anyways.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My neighbors are wondering why I just called out:

Danny McBride??!!

I mean , I do like the guy's work, but he seems an odd pick for this.

It has to be comic relief. I like him and think he is very capable of pulling off the Bill Paxton Aliens-esque comedy while still staying in character and serious. However, that means the directing and script have to be at least a B to make that work. Regardless, I will go watch anything about Aliens and/or Predators no matter how disappointing it turns out.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users