Alien: Covenant (2017)

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
No need to. I watched the everything wrong with video and that was enough for me. Not to mention pg13, jai courtney and the whole "john connor is bad" nonsense.
Oh and did i hurt your feelings about gladiator uh?
You should never watch the EWW video for a movie you haven't seen and are even considering seeing. Also, by their very nature they are extra-critical, finding lots of flaws even in great movies. They aren't reviews, they're exercises in nitpicking.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

spronk

FPS noob
Danny McBride to Join Michael Fassbender in Ridley Scott

1510.gif

what the fuck is going on in this movie

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
hahahaha holy shit I am on board bros. ON BOARD. It's just drifting further and further into the absurd.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Kenny Fuckin Powers is ready to meet his maker and do whatever it takes to get back in the pros again.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck is this movie going to feature Fassbender and NOT Rapace? Lol?

Caliane

While in Cryo sleep heading to the Engineers homeworld, Fassbenders character pours some black goo he found on the ship, into her cryo. The black goop rearranges her DNA, resulting in Danny Mcbride.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While in Cryo sleep heading to the Engineers homeworld, Fassbenders character pours some black goo he found on the ship, into her cryo. The black goop rearranges her DNA, resulting in Danny Mcbride.
I was going to say since he plays the android he can just be another android and not the same one from Prometheus, but I like this version better.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
He's going to be topical and Rapace's character used the med pod for a sex change because she idenitifies as mullet-gendered.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guys....lol please keep the theories coming.

I like the Goo theory myself, I think it could be expanded upon. Like maybe Fassbender character rapes the fuck out of her once he is fully operational again. He then kills her because she basically gave birth to alien spawn which meant she was compromised from the start.

He was kind of shady anyway and the only reason he was in a bad spot was because the space jockey alien giant dismantled him before he was able to finish executing his plan.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Fassbender is our biological weapon against the Engineers. He shows up and destroys them.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, what are they going to do with McBride that makes internal sense? He's either a Reiser-esque shady W-T guy, or potentially a hacker guy or something. I highly doubt it'll be Kenny Powers in space, though that would be pretty funny.

Fassbender is almost 100% just going to be another "David" model droid, akin to Erickson's parts in 2/3. Especially without Rapace and the head. Either way, I am naively hoping that it ends up closer to Aliens than whatever Prometheus was trying to be.

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
McBride as a ships AI "Father"

"Mother fucker why you keep calling me Father, I'm an A.I. I can't even get human bitches pregnant."

"From now on you call me Megatron5000."