Alien: Romulus (2024)

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have you ever wondered what you might look like as the gravity at the event horizon of a black hole slowly stretched your body.......

1724610088702.jpeg

I had to google this person. Just...wow.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Yes to the comment they should just make Aliens 2.
Fast forward a couple hundred years, explore a new planet. No alien sightings since then, but signs start to pop up a military outpost has lost coms. Throw in some wildlife on the planet to make some ape and cheetah aliens and we got ourselves a party

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Yes to the comment they should just make Aliens 2.
Fast forward a couple hundred years, explore a new planet. No alien sightings since then, but signs start to pop up a military outpost has lost coms. Throw in some wildlife on the planet to make some ape and cheetah aliens and we got ourselves a party

One of the early concepts for Alien 3 was supposed to take place on Earth (in fact this went on for quite a while as one of the teasers for the film actually said "On Earth everyone can hear you scream" then the film went through many rewrites and issues and became what it is). Some concept art was made of various xeno-species as the script intended for a zoo to be infested by facehuggers. I read Bloomkamp's cancelled Alien 5 was supposed to also pick up that idea. So it's just a matter of time probably..

Seeing a xenomorph rhino, gorilla or elephant would be quite fun in an action movie setting for sure, reminds me of the old Kenner toys that had the small comic books with xeno-animal variants.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Seeing a xenomorph rhino, gorilla or elephant would be quite fun in an action movie setting for sure, reminds me of the old Kenner toys that had the small comic books with xeno-animal variants.

Xeno silverback would be fucking horrifying

Welcome to my childhood

people and their silly adult hobbies

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think the face huggers could attach to some of those critters. And even with acid blood some of them would just beat em to death blunt force trauma style.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Now that I’m 40 an alien IRS agent would be truly terrifying. That thing could sneak up on you and hit you with penalties from its 2nd jaw or tail.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Once securely in place, the Facehugger rapidly renders the host unconscious using a cyanose-based paralytic chemical, administered simply through skin contact. The delivery mechanism is dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), a compound used for exactly this kind of transdermal drug delivery in human medicine.
There is a problem with the Butt Implantation theory

Conclusion: This is the first study on the possible role of DMSO in the prevention of PU. The results suggest an adverse effect on PU incidence in heel, whereas on the buttocks the DMSO cream seems to have no effect. Possible explanations for this unexpected detrimental effect are discussed.
This suggests the problem where a facehugger might not be able to sedate a host properly when attached to the rear end and you may remain conscious and aware during the process.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Welcome to my childhood

people and their silly adult hobbies

So can the Xenomorph basically combine genetics with any animal life (in the actual canon)?

Not plants, fish seem kind of doubtful, but at least birds, reptiles, amphibians, and mammals?

If so then there's basically no end to the creativity they could use in these movies instead of just going with the human-xenos every time.