Anarchy Online New Graphics Engine

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Psihack, my org mate
smile.png
Damn this makes me want to reactivate but Im playing too much atm :/

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Psihack, that mother fucker cleaned house last night on iPande loot. Got a TNH belt for super cheap and made someone else cry. This other guy begged him to let him buy it from him for millions of plat and he was, "nah, now I don't need an apf belt".

I lol'd.

Herv_sl

shitlord
Logged in, my crat is lvl 75 and I have no memory of leveling him past 50. Man the UI sure looks to have changed. Will try to fumble around with it this weekend. Too busy to play ATM. Will send a tell if/when I am in though.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey Herv, if you're interested in starting a new toon so you can get the full experience of running Subway and lower level stuff...I'm down. It will give you a chance to acclimate back to the game as well. There are a few toons I have yet to try. Send me a PM when you plan to be on. I'll be doing some 4th stuff this weekend.

Herv_sl

shitlord
Hey Herv, if you're interested in starting a new toon so you can get the full experience of running Subway and lower level stuff...I'm down. It will give you a chance to acclimate back to the game as well. There are a few toons I have yet to try. Send me a PM when you plan to be on. I'll be doing some 4th stuff this weekend.
Deal, see you this weekend!

Noahx

N00b
Due to the severe lack of MMOs I desire to play and nothing on the horizon to get excited about, I'm thinking of getting back into this (yet again...5th time).

Amenra

Molten Core Raider
Are the servers still a ghost town? Such a shame, I have countless memories of this game. If Funcom had half a brain they'd make a sequel to AO.

Noahx

N00b
They are basically merged now. I love the game and feel it's going to sunset soon so I wanna explore areas I haven't gotten into (mid-upper 100s).

Lusiphur

Peasant
Population was pretty decent the last time I did a stint in AO. I got into a big guild easily enough (by chatting to one of its members as I helped out on a daily). People were helpful even though I was way behind and I had a ton of fun.
It's free, just try it.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Apparently they went through and redid a lot of the perks to make leveling gameplay feel smoother, and increased exp/money from Missions. New newbiezone has a direct portal to Temple of the Four Winds, so that's nice. Still no updates on the graphics overhaul, despite them "working on videos" in January.

Zalere

N00b
What, no more 6 hour brown cave missions with orphaned slayer droids roaming around raping your face off when you run back after getting your shit pushed in from a 16' glowing pink Atrox enforcer boss that runs at you swinging a stun baton from the Demolition Man? Those were the days.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My fixer in his grid armor + Notum Wars = One of my fonder MMO memories and some of the most fun I've had gaming.

Noahx

N00b
My fixer in his grid armor + Notum Wars = One of my fonder MMO memories and some of the most fun I've had gaming.
Fixer in Grid is really something special. Always a fond place in my heart. Sure, there are better setups... but nothing is really much cooler looking except maybe a mini-agent with a huge rifle.

I jumped in to mess with the new starting zone on a froob account. Nothing big thus far... little more hand-holding. Don't know how mish action is now. Last mission I did on a froob took me 10 minutes to find the entrance... come to find out it is locked and I didn't have a lock pick.

Seems they are trying to get people thru the Subway and eventually into Temple (since its awesome). After that, no idea where someone would go if froob'n it.

If you get into missions, be sure to pick up MishBuddy. Really helps roll missions and look at rewards quickly.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, with how widely used the "roll your missions until you get the reward you want" software was used, I'm surprised they never just programmed that functionality into the actual mission interface.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They put their effort into nerfing the potential rewards you could get out of using MishBuddy instead. I used to play a Fixer, and spent a large part of my time in game rushing missions on contract for other people, and that patch pretty much ended the game for me.

Noahx

N00b
They put their effort into nerfing the potential rewards you could get out of using MishBuddy instead. I used to play a Fixer, and spent a large part of my time in game rushing missions on contract for other people, and that patch pretty much ended the game for me.
What portion of 18.7 ruins Mishblizing? I've been gone a while but didn't seem anything specifically mentioned in the notes.

"Map Navigation has now been removed. " nice quality of life change.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought I'd reactivate my old account from 2002 and give this a go again. Rather than start up one of my old characters I've created a new one, and things are slowly coming back to me.

Once you've left the new starter area is the idea still to go to Omni Trade and Omni Ent and run missions? I've noticed Clicksaver doesn't work anymore, which sucks. Is there a more recent equivalent that works? Or is there something else I should be doing at low level?