Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Omg Jaylon just dropped beatdown on AOC community, I haven't seen a hardcore beating like that since the Gigabear PowerPoint. We won't see Xerge Xerge for a while after that discussion.

Last edited:

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember that game balance is not even close to what it will be. That was most likely done for the video. It was stated that the res would take both a descent amount of time and apparently a lot of mana. Also I believe his character was invincible. If you are attempting to res somebody, you also have to care about your own health.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean, if the boss fights are hard enough then combat rezzing can be fine

I saw those guys stand in some long channel from the boss and not die

Still, looks cool

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its cool to see the game in this phase, right? But the game changed so much from just a year ago, much less than two tears ago.

What they showed, at least from skipping through the video - is that its something I think Id enjoy. As everything we’ve seen that surface level is probably set in stone now. But mechanics, numbers, tool kits etc. - I just dont think itll be all that similar at a deeper look.

But like the alpha and stuff Im a part of? Thats more to play a game and kill time. Even if it is a buggy mess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slacker242

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean, if the boss fights are hard enough then combat rezzing can be fine

I saw those guys stand in some long channel from the boss and not die

Still, looks cool
That was a dev. I can't remember which one. He was immune during the battle to keep the camera view going throughout

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
i HATE TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE GUYS. but Steven is a marketing guru but is a half ass player with a good heart. The game looks good for a multiple player BDO rip game off that will never make it to launch. Why. He claimed they would never sell anymore cosmetics. But he sold new keys from those game package. How are they funding the game?

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was a dev. I can't remember which one. He was immune during the battle to keep the camera view going throughout
It was Steven. He was a gl of the White Order and never really a raider because he sucks as a cleric and a mage. His guild carried him. They just let him go back on the camera and pretend to heal. He is a disgrace to all raid clerics, go back and try to play a mage again, steven. People aren't saying anything right now because they want to try the game. He has already got back his initial investment back; everything else is gravy now. Thanks to his mama. Once people figure out the game sucks ass, they will start bailing LIKE NEW WORLD. HE WILL SELL AND MAKE GAMICO AN OFFER. IN RETURN HE WILL RETAIN THE GAMING RIGHTS OF 10% OF THE SALES LIFETIME. WATCH

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Aazrael

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. Stop fucking up threads with your delusions. Even on ignore you are a pain in the ass.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait, I thought guild leaders being the worst player in the guild was normal

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

It was everyone around the dragon seemed to be fine standing in some huge channel, I'm sure that will change

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. Stop fucking up threads with your delusions. Even on ignore you are a pain in the ass.

OMG I didn't actually know about ignore. Thank fuck I don't have to read about Steven being taken to court by some African prince anymore.

• 3Worf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am amused as i had to use ignore for the first time yesterday - didnt even know it was a thing but reading that drivel was grating.

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I am amused as i had to use ignore for the first time yesterday - didnt even know it was a thing but reading that drivel was grating.

Lol did you catch yourself halfway through reading one of them like "fuck what am I doing right now"

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I question the sanity of any person who has not put Mr. Sox on ignore. He/she/it is the only person I have on ignore on this forum.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

I question the sanity of any person who has not put Mr. Sox on ignore. He/she/it is the only person I have on ignore on this forum.
Him and that dude that put a billion pictures of Banana's up in screenshots are the only people I've ever put on ignore. Now if we could just get BoozeCube BoozeCube to do it so he would stop responding to the retard.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf