Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I fell in love with the graphics of BDO. Then I played it. First problem it is set up for an eastern culture mentality. You know those Korean dumpster fire type games. No self-respecting western player (WOW-EQ) will never stay long and play it no matter how well it looks. Three days of BDO I was out. Steven goal is pump and dump the game. Eventually sell it off to another company and retain ten percent of future sales.

The seconf problem is how are you going to parade the game around the world and then tell china they cant play it. Big mistake. It looks like an eastern game as I previously stated but then dont have any chineese people designing your game. Margaret is part-German.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Third reason Steven is only doing this to hurt ArcheAge who banned him for RMT on their servers. How do you know that Steven won't do the same and who will stop him.

New World cost 500 million to make it to the release. SWG 350 million to make.

Margaret got knocked up by a guy named Brian (not me), I think Brian is the producer of Ashes but dont quote me on it.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the hell any of you feel the need to justify what you spend your money on to people that have never, ever, played games with us before is beyond me. Some random lurkers parachuting in to rage whine and condemn anyone that doesnt feel the same way they do like some teenage child. *yawn*

Cool. How do I try it?
The News Article on their website.
Due to the community’s request, the amazing work of our Network Team, and their Server Meshing Technology, we will be expanding our Alpha Two capacity on Wednesday, August 21, 2024 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. During this update, we’ll be unlocking 3 new bundles - First Wave Bundle, Second Wave Bundle, and Third Wave Bundle.

The purchases will most likely be on the Cash Shop page, where the costlier bundles most of us got were bought.

Msg me when you get in and Ill invite you if we have a group going already.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Why the hell any of you feel the need to justify what you spend your money on to people that have never, ever, played games with us before is beyond me. Some random lurkers parachuting in to rage whine and condemn anyone that doesnt feel the same way they do like some teenage child. *yawn*

The News Article on their website.

The purchases will most likely be on the Cash Shop page, where the costlier bundles most of us got were bought.

Msg me when you get in and Ill invite you if we have a group going already.
Because we miss UO Fight Nights - the forums is all we got left :(

Fired Up Sport GIF by UFC

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I found out last night Steven's aoc is in trouble with the California FTB and his business license has been suspended by them. Aoc is being sued by an investor right now.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Steven has promised everyone a 90 day return policy on any cash shop purchases including access packages. European pledges can get a refund at any time because of the european laws exposed at My.com in 2017. By the way the 90 day policy expires before the aplhqa starts back.

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
I found out last night Steven's aoc is in trouble with the California FTB and his business license has been suspended by them. Aoc is being sued by an investor right now.
I found out otherwise. Why are you so wrong? Like, all the fucking time. Please just stop posting in the thread, you haven't posted a single bit of information that has been correct.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
FTB and EOC records are a matter of public interest on the internet as well as pending court cases.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I found out otherwise. Why are you so wrong? Like, all the fucking time. Please just stop posting in the thread, you haven't posted a single bit of information that has been correct.
Steven has already been to court once before for not paying people. Some people would consider publishing court information as a Dox attempt because its contaims personal information. ie Gigabear. But if you are computer savvy you can find the info yourself if you want.

Xerge

<Donor>
Steven has already been to court once before for not paying people. Some people would consider publishing court information as a Dox attempt because its contaims personal information. ie Gigabear. But if you are computer savvy you can find the info yourself if you want.
I do not need to google a damn thing. I know more than you.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
the steven that started out passing business cards to DB people as they were being layoff is a totally different person today, he didn't know jack shit back in 2017. He had money to learn the business and showed his true spots like Jerry Jones. The comment Steven made in the past still haunts me-when you spent 30 million dollars of your money then you can tell me what to do. What a dick. He may claim he wanted to change the gaming world, but it is the way it is for a reason. What degree does Steven hold? AOC is nothing but an informercial for cult behavior. I personally know someone who broke his back promoting steven's agenda for years and he made one bad video, and then he was thrown out of his content creator program. The guy has cancer now and in need medical care. Steven has done nothing to help him (how about a refund for him) and sadly he will never see the game to launch because with his cancer diagnosis outcome. Maybe steven should bring him some Juice.

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jahlon went Full SOXX on IS from 1.00.00 hour to 1:22.00 mark.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf