Assassin's Creed Shadows

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It could have been the most amazing game ever if they just fully learned into it and made the main character the most ghetto ass American Inventor who has ever American Inventored. I mean a American Inventor who would make Flavor Flave blush via embarrassment.
Given the demographics of Quebec city (90% white, 4% black) they probably get most of their information about African Americans (Canadian or USA) from Hollywood.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
so i like good music in games, a good soundtrack a good ost, i'm the faggot that goes to final fantasy concerts

something about the trailer music/bgm sounded weird

this is the band doing the music

it's some weird fucked up french quebec jap girl band

like it seems they only used this dei band b/c they were local (this game is done by ubisoft quebec)

japan is not lacking in "new age" rock/pop mixing traditional music, could have chosen any better sounding bands.

wagakki? they still around the dude playing the shakuhachi (flute) is great

It's annoying because in many ways the greatest digital recreation of some civilizations is the line of AC games. 15 years after AC2 I don't know if there is anything more accurate in its portrayal of Florence during the Renaissance. I'm no expert but I played AC2 after spending a few days touring Florence and it was remarkable how well it captured being in that city.

Ubisoft is spending millions paying artists and designers to capture feudal Japan, but they appear to favor DEI concerns enough to trump gameplay or cultural accuracy, degrading the experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's annoying because in many ways the greatest digital recreation of some civilizations is the line of AC games. 15 years after AC2 I don't know if there is anything more accurate in its portrayal of Florence during the Renaissance. I'm no expert but I played AC2 after spending a few days touring Florence and it was remarkable how well it captured being in that city.

Ubisoft is spending millions paying artists and designers to capture feudal Japan, but they appear to favor DEI concerns enough to trump gameplay or cultural accuracy, degrading the experience.
i looks like they don't give a shit no more

i also played ac2 b4 i went to italy and the pantheon and collesseum were amazing

ass creed just seems lazy i don't think they even scout locations and map shit anymore

the white ppl at sucker punch lived on and scouted the entire island of tsushima

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
so i like good music in games, a good soundtrack a good ost, i'm the faggot that goes to final fantasy concerts

something about the trailer music/bgm sounded weird

this is the band doing the music

it's some weird fucked up french quebec jap girl band

like it seems they only used this dei band b/c they were local (this game is done by ubisoft quebec)

japan is not lacking in "new age" rock/pop mixing traditional music, could have chosen any better sounding bands.

wagakki? they still around the dude playing the shakuhachi (flute) is great

Japan has so many top tier, genius level, music genres and artists and they literally go with new age lesbian yoko ono

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am surprised the game devs didn’t use this and the retarded budget as an excuse to actually go to Japan and learn something about the culture they were making a game on.

They could have gone full blown Ninja theme which would fit so much more with the hidden assassin story of a game based on hidden assassins. Instead they chose hip hop and American Inventors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I am surprised the game devs didn’t use this and the retarded budget as an excuse to actually go to Japan and learn something about the culture they were making a game on.

They could have gone full blown Ninja theme which would fit so much more with the hidden assassin story of a game based on hidden assassins. Instead they chose hip hop and American Inventors.

Because the whole company is filled with DEI liberal woke shitbirds. They have people rewriting history on Wikipedia for this game to make more sense :p

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Silver Knight of the Realm
Because the whole company is filled with DEI liberal woke shitbirds. They have people rewriting history on Wikipedia for this game to make more sense :p

How the fuk did video game design houses go from frat boy date rape central in the 2000s to trannymax genderqueer monopolies in the 2020s?

• 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
A coworker who is a pretty casual gamer, he doesn't follow gaming news or anything like that.

He wasn't aware of any of the controversies about it. He just thought the game looked awesome and fun.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
How the fuk did video game design houses go from frat boy date rape central in the 2000s to trannymax genderqueer monopolies in the 2020s?

Blizzard Gate, Bill Cosby suite, DEI, all leading to industry overcorrection. Similar to George Floyd incident and then you get defunding the police.

• 2Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
A coworker who is a pretty casual gamer, he doesn't follow gaming news or anything like that.

He wasn't aware of any of the controversies about it. He just thought the game looked awesome and fun.
sounds like a real fucking idiot who will definitely screw up your lunch order

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Pendulum swings hard, bro.

pendulum pen and ink GIF by Circle Art

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ubisoft clarifies that Assassin's Creed Shadows will not include the longtime gameplay mechanic known as social stealth.

all b/c you can't justify a black demon (what do you think nogs are in yesterday times japan) walking normally amonst a 4' 7" populace