Assassin's Creed Shadows

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The concept art that is included in the art book in the collector's edition has a flag in it that belongs to a Japanese historical reenactment group. Ubisoft stole it thinking it was a historical flag when it is not. I thought AC games were suppose to have a lot of historical research but even beyond the giant black dude this has to be the least researched/historically accurate AC game.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
all b/c you can't justify a black demon (what do you think nogs are in yesterday times japan) walking normally amonst a 4' 7" populace
what fucking barbershop is braiding this thing?
as in a nog wouldn't need to wear an oni mask, it already looks like a demon

As much as I'm not into this game, Goddamn, some of you really need to listen to yourselves. This is a thread about a game, not a "post your diatribes about black people" thread. People already went over the "he's taller than everyone else!!1" thing about 50 times. Unreadable thread that most people would roll their fuckin' eyes at.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
As much as I'm not into this game, Goddamn, some of you really need to listen to yourselves. This is a thread about a game, not a "post your diatribes about black people" thread. People already went over the "he's taller than everyone else!!1" thing about 50 times. Unreadable thread that most people would roll their fuckin' eyes at.
So figured that insurance thing out yet?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tells the Asian not to be racist in a thread about a racist as fuck game company shitting all over Japanese culture with their revisionist history creating a chimp samurai.

Yeah ok.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Tells the Asian not to be racist in a thread about a racist as fuck game company shitting all over Japanese culture with their revisionist history creating a chimp samurai.

Yeah ok.
FINALLY! GAVIN IS WHITE KNIGHTING ONE OF US!!

Lanx Lanx - you have to fuck him.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>

GSV8N8BW8AAlICQ.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you were a 12th century 4ft 5 japanese farmer and j'quan walked up to you, you'd think he was a fucking demon

this is why i said demon, which in jap is oni, which is what those samurai battle masks are, armored oni masks for fear

do you even fucking culture white boy?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Yeah ok.

Two wongs don't make a white, Gavin.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not a big fan of this game series, not following this game at all. I did skim through this thread to see if this new game was cool.

Reading all these posts about your fucking nerds spazzing out is fucking wild. A lot of you are unhinged, frothing at the mouth with racist shit either way on a fucking gaming message board. Grand level conspiracy shit. Holy fuck some of you nerds need to log the fuck off and live real life.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1NPC
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users