Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Numbers you seem so very angsty still.

I suggest laying off the bull shark testosterone in the future. That shit does funny stuff to your balls.

rrr_img_41170.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But you're white, so your privilege should protect you from all harm.

rrr_img_41171.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I see a lot of these murder suspects holding $100 bills in their FB photos.

I wonder if they got that money doing their paper routes? Summer job at the farm?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

I wonder if they got that money doing their paper routes? Summer job at the farm?
They obviously got that from boosters at the major division 1A colleges they play football for....

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Paper route considering blackcoon44 likes Grey's Anatomy. How many gangbangers would admit to that?

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Lets be fair here, wrong place wrong time is aussie didn't know black neighborhood was the wrong place all the time. Want to have some fun, watch the show 48 hours, count how often the murderers are anything but black.Seriously my ex watched it constantly it's always black guys or girls doing the killing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
MagicNumberbro. I'm sad that you aren't even trying anymore. At least try to make it funny!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is it "How long can I reply with 'X Confirmed Racist' before I'm rickshawed?"

Too many variables at play, man.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-...ed-chris-lane/

Tweets on Edwards' Twitter account suggest he is racist. On April 29, he tweeted "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM." On July 15, shortly after George Zimmerman was acquitted, Edwards tweeted "Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!
smile.png
lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee." "Woods" is a term used to denigrate white people. Yet Chief Ford, who has yet to see Edwards' social media, told the Daily Caller a hate crime charge is not likely. "I'm not discounting the stuff that's on there, but they do that for shock and effect," he contended.
These thugs have the same view as you do, MagicNumbers. You haven't knocked out any Woods recently have you?