Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Forever wasn't very good but I liked Carry as The Riddler personally. I was always hopeful that Nolan would have done a darker version of him and brought Carry back for it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the Riddler in the Arkham games is my favorite version of him, and Arkham Knight probably was the best of those. His descent into madness as you solve his riddles was pretty entertaining.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I literally always thought Wonder Woman was Superman's sister. Then I saw Super Girl a TV show, and couldn't figure out the difference between Supergirl and wonder woman. I was shocked to see that wonder woman is some kind of Amazonian freak. Haha

-

This trailer looks fucking awesome !!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Looks like a Superman movie which should tell you everything you need to know about how good it is. Obligatory Superman questions his place in the world returns to the farm for some good old homespun advice from the Kents.

PLOT TWIST: Mom's feeling bitchy!

Cavill is the worst Superman honestly. Godlike power here on Earth and he can't wipe that mopey expression of his face. Oh it's so tough!

I wanna see a super man movie where he completely snaps, like this one.

Superman vs the Elite favourite part - YouTube

And I know I will be trolled for this but my favorite superman to date is the guy from Smallville. The show was terrible half the time but I really enjoyed Lex and Clarks story. I also thought it was cool when they introduced the other kryptonites like the red one which made him not give a fuck.

Just another thought. Best thing I've ever watched DC wise is probably the opening cinematic to DC Universe. Man that was so good and it showed a pretty angry superman. Sometimes I think video game writers should be writing movies.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Christopher Reeve is always going to be the de facto Superman in my mind. But Cavil is okay too. He's a bit more one dimensional.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just another thought. Best thing I've ever watched DC wise is probably the opening cinematic to DC Universe. Man that was so good and it showed a pretty angry superman. Sometimes I think video game writers should be writing movies.
Yeah they have been doing some good stuff since the 90s. Some of it is garbage. I give All Star Superman a pass because it would be impossible to make and do it 100% justice. Year One I loved. The Dark Night returns movies really did the story justice. I haven't seen much more lately. The first two Batman games seemed like an escalation...however the Ras Al Ghul stuff could have been paced better. I didn't finish origins. I stopped after I couldn't care less about some bombs happening.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still randomly watch the cinematic to DC Universe. So many people haven't seen it and all agree how good it is.

Fedor

<Banned>
the doc is out

The Death of Superman Lives-What Happened 720p

concept art of Walken as Brainiac

gxRrwVu.jpg

In the doc Jon Peters claims he's had 500 street fights.

54cbfdf1ba5e6f1344add110_image.jpg

edit: reposting the classic Kevin Smith Superman Lives video

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny because I just went on this rant yesterday about how stupid Batman's no-kill policy is. Long story short, Batman is a coward.

radditsu

It's funny because I just went on this rant yesterday about how stupid Batman's no-kill policy is. Long story short, Batman is a coward.
Dammit now I have to neg you. I usually dig what you have to say too. I feel like Agustus hanging that guy in lonesome dove.....

I just watched lonesome dove...

Edit...well fuck I can't neg you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dammit now I have to neg you. I usually dig what you have to say too. I feel like Agustus hanging that guy in lonesome dove.....

I just watched lonesome dove...

Edit...well fuck I can't neg you.
Why is it so shocking? I agree with Jason Todd's rant at Batman from Under the Red Hood. How many hundreds of innocent people have died because Batman is too weak to kill Joker? Hundreds of dead innocents, Jason murdered, Barbara sexually assaulted and crippled (now I guess she can walk again but she has PTSD), Tim Drake tortured to the point of insanity (Unless it's cheating to count comic book and animated universe stuff in the same argument). I'm not talking about killing Two-Face, or Penguin, or Freeze, I'm talking about Joker. There is no hope of redemption for him, nor does he deserve the chance at it.

I can accept the plot armor he's wrapped in every time he's with the Justice League that allows him to dodge Omega Beams, and go toe to toe with New Gods, but his refusal to kill Joker no matter what he does sticks in my craw. I honestly believe that if Joker was about to set off a bomb that would destroy the whole goddamn world, Batman would not kill him to stop him.

radditsu

Why is it so shocking? I agree with Jason Todd's rant at Batman from Under the Red Hood. How many hundreds of innocent people have died because Batman is too weak to kill Joker? Hundreds of dead innocents, Jason murdered, Barbara sexually assaulted and crippled (now I guess she can walk again but she has PTSD), Tim Drake tortured to the point of insanity (Unless it's cheating to count comic book and animated universe stuff in the same argument). I'm not talking about killing Two-Face, or Penguin, or Freeze, I'm talking about Joker. There is no hope of redemption for him, nor does he deserve the chance at it.

I can accept the plot armor he's wrapped in every time he's with the Justice League that allows him to dodge Omega Beams, and go toe to toe with New Gods, but his refusal to kill Joker no matter what he does sticks in my craw. I honestly believe that if Joker was about to set off a bomb that would destroy the whole goddamn world, Batman would not kill him to stop him.
Because Batman would then be a villian. Or a shitty antihero like venom. It's a line that ruins a character. He isn't a Judge.

Why the fuck have they not electric chaired him yet?

Oh because the Joker just comes back. He gassed some random who then was the Joker. Or implanted some memories.

Plus zorro didn't kill or something.