BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bodhy was not the worst. He was just the most obvious. There are a few posters over there that were legit sociopathically obsessed with the place.
the only one worse i can think of is wincel and he was here already a while back. and lol if you think bodhy isnt obsessed with the misc.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

ask if she wants to come over
absofuckinglutley not. wtf would you want that POS over here. ill just leave now if you ph@ggots want that thing here. feel sorry for this place if you guys wanna play that game

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Iceman would be reasonable some weeks and the. got way too personal for no reason - he seems to struggle at times

The other Iceman iceman1800 - he was probably the main downfall of r/p

I was indifferent about Kyle

I appreciate the answers, always good to hear some input on the old days from OGs, srs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
absofuckinglutley not. wtf would you want that POS over here. ill just leave now if you ph@ggots want that thing here. feel sorry for this place if you guys wanna play that game
Is he one of those people that thinks taking a slap chop to your wiener makes you a girl?

• 1Like

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is he one of those people that thinks taking a slap chop to your wiener makes you a girl?
opposite really. Well not really. It's a based dude pretending to be a girl to troll idiot miscers who confide in him. Which is kind of a tranny ass thing to do now that I think about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

IveABigOne

Silver Squire

just wanted a giggle

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yabbayabba

You know you can say faggot now?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
opposite really. Well not really. It's a based dude pretending to be a girl to troll idiot miscers who confide in him. Which is kind of a tranny ass thing to do now that I think about it.
You’ll like Mist Mist , though I don’t think anyone confides with him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Was it confirmed that SS and elterrible users were the same?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

it was actually my alt srs
i dont believe you.and if your telling the truth id split your wig in real life DED FKN SRS i hate SS so much i cant stand it. i almost wish she was real so i could choke that bitch

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
i dont believe you.and if your telling the truth id split your wig in real life DED FKN SRS i hate SS so much i cant stand it. i almost wish she was real so i could choke that bitch
I'll post on the account when misc comes back

• 1Worf

AKD123

I'll post on the account when misc comes back
why not do it now silence2 hasnt shut the fuck up about sleeping.at this point i dont know if misc is coming back.its looking grim.everyone is saying good byes right now

• 1Like

Tasty The Treat

Golden Squire
So are miscers seriously going to start posting here now? Place always seemed really slow but maybe that will change now?

• 1Like