BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
But it is good at going down for days/weeks at a time, all while never seeing any improvements in the past 10+ years.

Why would they invest money into something in which the revenue doesn't cover the cost? JFL

BB.com is a business that has been sold (presumably for a lower price each time) four times in the past five years. Imagine thinking it is going to survive long term by putting money into a forum populated by a few hundred people, most of who are broke plebs and alts!

1726101351713.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I have a theory that ElTerrible originally pretended to be SS to illegitimize SS and try to get him/her banned.

It seemed too deliberate when he first posted in one of her threads, posting like her by "forgetting to switch accounts." I saw the original thread where people started thinking he was her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I have a theory that ElTerrible originally pretended to be SS to illegitimize SS and try to get him/her banned.

It seemed too deliberate when he first posted in one of her threads, posting like her by "forgetting to switch accounts." I saw the original thread where people started thinking he was her.
but why would he continue with the "OMG bae I love this for you" schtick afterwards?

• 2Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
but why would he continue with the "OMG bae I love this for you" schtick afterwards?
I'm not sure. I think he just wanted to continue trolling and knew that would rustle some people that hate her.

I also don't remember him associating with her before all that went down

• 2Like

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There is a given amount of mental instability to anybody who still posts in the Misc after all these years. It just manifests itself stronger in others.

• 2Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
lol they banned bodhy from here during the last big outage. it was funny as hell watching that mod lord lightning fuck with him. it dont get any worse than bodhy so i think this place is safe for now. still its not the same

Bodhy's ban here episode was a sight to behold, srs. First the guy was going on these ramblings about how he was leaving the misc for here permanently while he shit on the misc. Then he acted like a dickhead here to the point of getting himself banned on what seems like a pretty lax forum, then immediately ran back to his brothers NYPat/MinisterOfLust/Sillie on the r/p of the misc while shitting on FoH like he left voluntarily. And he STILL feigns like he quit here of his own accord and randomly talks about it unprovoked lol

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users
Was searching why was the misc was down, and looking to see if anyone on other forums made a thread about it. Found this thread.

Hello boyos. Figured I'd live out a few days on here reminiscing about the misc before I check out from forums for good. Misc had a good run. But looks like they wanted to cripple the misc during election season since we are one of the few more "conservative" or at least not commie/libcuck forums left.

How's everyone doing?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Luc1fer

Was searching why was the misc was down, and looking to see if anyone on other forums made a thread about it. Found this thread.

Hello boyos. Figured I'd live out a few days on here reminiscing about the misc before I check out from forums for good. Misc had a good run. But looks like they wanted to cripple the misc during election season since we are one of the few more "conservative" or at least not commie/libcuck forums left.

How's everyone doing?
welcome to the misc-is-down thread, becoming more and more active

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

How's everyone doing?

Good to see you, ol' chum... I'm okay, for the most part. How the hell are you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Bodhy's ban here episode was a sight to behold, srs. First the guy was going on these ramblings about how he was leaving the misc for here permanently while he shit on the misc. Then he shit his acted like a dickhead here to the point of getting himself banned on what seems like a pretty lax forum, then immediately ran back to his brothers NYPat/MinisterOfLust/Sillie on the r/p of the misc while shitting on FoH like he left voluntarily. And he STILL feigns like he quit here of his own accord and randomly talks about it unprovoked lol
yep typical bodhy. bodhy gonna bodhy. im glad i got to witness it. hes legit a POS human being. no good qualities to speak of. if i had it my way id have him deleted IRL. never said im a nice person but im sure i could put up a good argument thats hard to deny

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users