BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hello travelers, I am hopeful that you all have a pleasant evening and join in confabulations elsewhere in this esteemed refuge of ours.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
the misc is in shambles
yeah this is pretty damn sad.i still have hope but its looking bleak. it feels weird seeing everyone say good bye. even if misc dies it dont have to be over. just a new chapter is all. seems like nobody really cares though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

While it's good to not have the retard IQ level spam that BB.com has had for years I do think this place will miss out on a few interesting weirdos like Mario.

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
While it's good to not have the retard IQ level spam that BB.com has had for years I do think this place will miss out on a few interesting weirdos like Mario.

Any community would be lucky to have him - dude is top tier and funny as....Super DFS

Plus his vocaroos are epic!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Why would they invest money into something in which the revenue doesn't cover the cost? JFL

BB.com is a business that has been sold (presumably for a lower price each time) four times in the past five years. Imagine thinking it is going to survive long term by putting money into a forum populated by a few hundred people, most of who are broke plebs and alts!

View attachment 545573

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if you ever want to get rid of the faggots here, now you know what to do.
Also, since we're growing now, maybe it's time to move towards being more social media friendly. Especially now when we're search deprived.
As you can see, I can be a functional and reasonable member of the community

• 3GreNeg
  • 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire

I won't miss him

Any community would be lucky to have him - dude is top tier and funny as....Super DFS

Plus his vocaroos are epic!

Voidgaze claims he found the IG of the kid that Mario was using and that from the IG you could tell that the character Mario was not what he was like in real life

• 2Like

AKD123

I won't miss him

Voidgaze claims he found the IG of the kid that Mario was using and that from the IG you could tell that the character Mario was not what he was like in real life
i could easily tell.cant believe he fooled so many miscers. remember he had ground beef in an ice cream cone? lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I won't miss him

He's posted a lot of content (videos, pics, etc) and I stand by those hilarious vocaroos...

i could easily tell.cant believe he fooled so many miscers. remember he had ground beef in an ice cream cone? lol

Of course there are aspects to his persona that are clearly trolling but I think it's him...

In any case, he brings the lulz from my perspective!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

He's posted a lot of content (videos, pics, etc) and I stand by those hilarious vocaroos...

Of course there are aspects to his persona that are clearly trolling but I think it's him...

In any case, he brings the lulz from my perspective!
those vocaroos were pretty funny. especially the one were he was trying to buy or sell gold or whatever

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

IveABigOne

Silver Squire
I was sad when he was perma banned but saying that he grouped some passed out chick was stupid

• 2Like

Mulloway

Silver Squire
I remember Mario posting pics of fucking an old asian lady in a car. And pics where he looked like a skinny asain lady with long hair from behind. And the butter all over his face all the time.

And the video where he was pissed at the gold shop lady.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
funny, everyone bitching that there is just one mega thread on the misc for us all to post in. Come here, theres only 1 active thread that all miscers are posting in.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf