BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i dont think i want getter done here. hes a trouble maker. probably invite and bring a bunch of faggots here with him.you know im right

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
For the following, what were your misc usernames?

IveABigOne
BunkyChutt
Crossfire

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
I have a feeling I am going to regret this - but it looks like I can start a thread here so why couldn't he? or you?

Can you? I haven't tried. But tbh dude, my current ban from the misc has kinda shed some light onto me about how I wanna act on the misc. They banned me for other stupid reasons based on what a couple of rat bastards like Bodhy reported when they got their feelings hurt one day a couple months ago.

Anyway, I've decided to retire from all the shit posting threads if the misc does come back up. I realized it's a stupid shtick and I'm over it. I know you gave me a lot shit about it back on the misc, but I actually appreciate the times you told me I could be a decent poster if it weren't for all the shitty threads on the misc, srs. It was good food for thought when I've been gone there lol

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Can you? I haven't tried. But tbh dude, my current ban from the misc has kinda shed some light onto me about how I wanna act on the misc. They banned me for other stupid reasons based on what a couple of rat bastards like Bodhy reported when they got their feelings hurt one day a couple months ago.

Anyway, I've decided to retire from all the shit posting threads if the misc does come back up. I realized it's a stupid shtick and I'm over it. I know you gave me a lot shit about it back on the misc, but I actually appreciate the times you told me I could be a decent poster if it weren't for all the shitty threads on the misc, srs. It was good food for thought when I've been gone there lol
personal growth? get the fuck out of here! Good shit dude

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
AA9E6E65-1157-4A80-B786-5B25725D1F52.gif

Eating Megasloots ass for lunch.

• 2Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Bodhy's ban here episode was a sight to behold, srs. First the guy was going on these ramblings about how he was leaving the misc for here permanently while he shit on the misc. Then he acted like a dickhead here to the point of getting himself banned on what seems like a pretty lax forum, then immediately ran back to his brothers NYPat/MinisterOfLust/Sillie on the r/p of the misc while shitting on FoH like he left voluntarily. And he STILL feigns like he quit here of his own accord and randomly talks about it unprovoked lol
Speaking of this particular devil, we have another Bodhy alt account creation attempt! I think this is 4 or 5 now.

Too bad, so sad, stay mad.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Hello travelers, I am hopeful that you all have a pleasant evening and join in confabulations elsewhere in this esteemed refuge of ours.
Ideally, this post filters out the ones with a vocabulary consisting of anything more than grunts and one syllable...

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users