BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Havoc taught me all about the juggalo gathering is just one big happy family of misfit freaks, and that they’re actually good people. Not as big of societal outcasts that I thought it would be. I always listened to them
But never identified with the juggalo subculture or an insane clown anymore than o worship the Devil because I listened to deucide and slayer. \m/ they’re just a very accepting bunch of fans. But see that’s just it though, it ain’t a fan base. It’s a family drawn together like they’re from outer space.
we relate because we been through the same kind of pains.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Havoc taught me all about the juggalo gathering is just one big happy family of misfit freaks, and that they’re actually good people. Not as big of societal outcasts that I thought it would be. I always listened to them
But never identified with the juggalo subculture or an insane clown anymore than o worship the Devil because I listened to deucide and slayer. \m/ they’re just a very accepting bunch of fans. But see that’s just it though, it ain’t a fan base. It’s a family drawn together like they’re from outer space.
they are some of the weirdest,ugliest people ive ever seen in my life and i can gaurantee you that a good chunk of them are mental and dangerous. wouldnt catch me near those people.especially unarmed.ded srs i read a really good book a few years back and the serial killer cult was killing people at juggalo gatherings. i cant remember why but it was a good book. i think they did mention about being one big family though. cant remember

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
would it be so bad to give him an hour to get beat up on?
It's just so tiresome though.

First we'd go through the 'is it him?' I'd know it's him, people would speculate, he'd likely deny it at first.

Then we'd move on to the 'ok, I'm Bodhy, but I was unfairly treated!' followed by delusional leftist walls of text. People could get in a few shots here, but it's all been done and seen before.

Then we'd get to the inevitable ban for being an alt and for being Bodhy.

I've learned after long experience that those few shots are not worth it and the lulz to be had never live up to the anticipation. So into the round file he goes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
they are some of the weirdest,ugliest people ive ever seen in my life and i can gaurantee you that a good chunk of them are mental and dangerous. wouldnt catch me near those people.especially unarmed.ded srs
Kind of like comic con cosplay if they primarily keep it at the concert gatherings

Cleveland

Golden Squire
It's just so tiresome though.

First we'd go through the 'is it him?' I'd know it's him, people would speculate, he'd likely deny it at first.

Then we'd move on to the 'ok, I'm Bodhy, but I was unfairly treated!' followed by delusional leftist walls of text. People could get in a few shots here, but it's all been done and seen before.

Then we'd get to the inevitable ban for being an alt and for being Bodhy.

I've learned after long experience that those few shots are not worth it and the lulz to be had never live up to the anticipation. So into the round file he goes.
fair enough - can you tell us the screennames he was trying to use?
I still sometimes wonder if he was the ultimate troll and had us all hooked

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Exactly like star trek fans...
De Acuerdo Agree GIF

• 3Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
whoop whoop

• 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
I still sometimes wonder if he was the ultimate troll and had us all hooked

I think at times he would attempt to troll, but he was such an idiot and it would never work out for him, because we just out-trolled him in return. But, I think a lot of times where one would think he was trolling, it was just him being retarded. And I think we really got under his skin.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cleveland

Golden Squire
yeah but comic con are mostly harmless geeks. juggalos are mental nut cases on booze and drugs. not that theres anything wrong with i guess

better role for that guy - the Juggalo in Always Sunny or Stingray in Cobra Kai?

• 3Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Speaking of this particular devil, we have another Bodhy alt account creation attempt! I think this is 4 or 5 now.

Too bad, so sad, stay mad.

Bodhy trying to return as alts here? Lmao, can't say I'm surprised. That little shit smearing, piss soaked slippers wearing freak has probably been going through some serious mental health episodes with the misc down. I can only imagine what kinds of things he'd be saying here right now if he could, but one thing is certain: he is furious as shit and seething out of his mind over not having his alts accepted. Dude is now relegated to the trans forum he tried pushing on the misc a few months ago as "proof that other people online like him"".

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users