BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'd almost prefer they just put the fucker out of its misery already and delete it outright. Like I've said, I'm not gonna be one of those clowns who says I won't return to the misc at all if it comes back up. We all know the deal here. But I'm also not caring much atm about it coming back, either. The mods could have been way better on the misc, the soffware is ancient Egyptian status, they haven't tended to the forum properly in over a decade, and these outages keep getting worse and worse. All I know is if it does come back, the first thing I'm gonna do when my ban is lifted is to neg Pissy Slippers and bask in the glory of knowing those red squares absolutely wreck his day.
i really don't give 8 shits about you bb faggots, but given the extensive history of this thread since Masakari Masakari decided to invite you homeless fucks in, going back only to be dejected 4 months later is some like some of abusive relationship.

and the only reason why you guys want to go back is b/c you don't want to lose your subway punch card
0ff3fc3682391cfcbb70b5c705eaab1f.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well I guess I know why the regulars hate everybody that comes here from BB.com by default.

Honest, non trolling opinion here?

Most of y'all are fine. And we've had a couple MISCers who've posted here for years.

But it always seems like the same people are a problem no matter where they go.

You and some others have been posting here for a bit, and I think most of us only vaguely remember you as a MISCer.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
What's his forum called? Is it any good?
no looks like crap compared to this place - plus insidermane is there along with a few others I would rather avoid which is why I'm with you, and likely just chilling here even if they ever fix the misc

the link is in the first post of the Kiop glitch thread but it doesn't work for me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
It's working for me

interesting - maybe i'm banned

For me, it stopped letting me use the black/white desktop themes when signed in and froze at 8/26. Saw it work 100% properly for a bit once a week or two ago, then back to that. Now it let's me use black theme again when logged in, but it's still frozen. How are all of us getting different results lol

• 2Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I was talking about MiscMathematician's forum. Regular misc is still on that 8/26 time

• 2Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
no looks like crap compared to this place - plus insidermane is there along with a few others I would rather avoid which is why I'm with you, and likely just chilling here even if they ever fix the misc

the link is in the first post of the Kiop glitch thread but it doesn't work for me

insidermane enjoys men inside of him

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
HOLY FUK BOYS! im almost 95% sure Wincel stalked me from another website im apart of and his join date is 2019. this fucker has accounts on forums i didnt think possible. this dude is sick in the head i cant believe it.

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

oh my fuck it is wincel.he didnt even deny it. kinda got me worried. its a 2019 date. thats fucked up

• 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

holy fuk it is him. i was on their longer than misc.i cant believe he stalked me like that. wtf else could he know? fuk this isnt cool

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
I know everyone likes to say that it probably made him more popular and all that but a lot of the kids this happens to get fucked up in the head

Yeah, absolutely. Yeah, South Park jokes about it, tee hee. But in truth, a lot of them do get fucked up in the head from it on some level. In particular, if can give them fucked up views on women in any type of authority role, or fucked up views/thoughts on women in general. It's much more common than some like to think that it ends up having some rough consequences for their life down the road.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Yeah, absolutely. Yeah, South Park jokes about it, tee hee. But in truth, a lot of them do get fucked up in the head from it on some level. In particular, if can give them fucked up views on women in any type of authority role, or fucked up views/thoughts on women in general. It's much more common than some like to think that it ends up having some rough consequences for their life down the road.
surprisingly some end up gay and/or trans as well

• 2Barf