BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
so he actually followed you there or just happened to find it as well?
im not sure but its gotta be him. i think he just makes accounts on random sites and just has them ready. its gotta be him.he didnt deny it. his style is unmistakable. fuking 2019 isnt too unbeleivable. holy shit! and someone said he lived in portlant! that is him for sure! that rat bastard!

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
im not sure but its gotta be him. i think he just makes accounts on random sites and just has them ready. its gotta be him.he didnt deny it. his style is unmistakable. fuking 2019 isnt too unbeleivable
I am surprised the government hasn't weaponized him yet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

I am surprised the government hasn't weaponized him yet
im gonna be real with you bro. this is the worlds biggest weed growing site. ICMAG. they are all compromised. check it out its fucking him/ its in the tokers den. serious

• 1Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
im gonna be real with you bro. this is the worlds biggest weed growing site. ICMAG. they are all compromised. check it out its fucking him/ its in the tokers den. serious
gonna hold off on that one till I am not at work - if there is anyone that needs to be smoking weed it is wincel so that is very surprising to me

• 1Like

AKD123

gonna hold off on that one till I am not at work - if there is anyone that needs to be smoking weed it is wincel so that is very surprising to me
its a proffessional site. there are no kids there. we are botanists. but i understand but its not what you think. its like BB.com if BB were actual professionalls. its not like that.thats how i was able to spot him so quickly

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
1546029450485.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users