BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steel Reserve? On a scale of Bill Cosby to Suge Knight, how black are you?

This isn't an insult to havoc (srs), but you might be surprised at how much Steel Reserve gets put down among certain white trailer trash redneck camps and college idiots looking to get drunk cheap, srs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Never forget lads
doll.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider

Brings back memories of the "How do you get rid of an old sex doll?" misc thread. Wondering if someone would call the cops and you'd be publically outted by the police for sex doll ownership when someone sees one of the doll's limbs sticking out of your trash can at the curb, or someone phones it in when they see a suspicious looking bag(s) tossed into the communual apartment dumpster.

• 3Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Brings back memories of the "How do you get rid of an old sex doll?" misc thread. Wondering if someone would call the cops and you'd be publically outted by the police for sex doll ownership when someone sees one of the doll's limbs sticking out of your trash can at the curb, or someone phones it in when they see a suspicious looking bag(s) tossed into the communual apartment dumpster.
lmao

• 3Like

miscmath

Golden Knight of the Realm
back in college defalted mine and put it in a paper bag. then put it into a pizza box, then a big plastic bag. shoved it in with extra garbage and double bagged it. put it in my neighbors garbage can. my roomate left the day before me and i left the detachable dildo under my roomates bed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luc1fer

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got a ban for posting an image of a blow up sex doll

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Steel Reserve? On a scale of Bill Cosby to Suge Knight, how black are you?
I went to a rural state school and so many white rednecks drank this stuff like crazy. Hell, if I was really broke but still needed to drink I'd get four pint cans of this and a tall boy of Bud for less that $5 and that was a night (I'm sure it was hell for the toilet the next day).

• 3Like

Burns

I went to a rural state school and so many white rednecks drank this stuff like crazy. Hell, if I was really broke but still needed to drink I'd get four pint cans of this and a tall boy of Bud for less that $5 and that was a night (I'm sure it was hell for the toilet the next day).
Sir, Natty Light is the drink of the true redneck alcoholics. The elder ones would graduate to buying it in keg form, of course. At least that was the case for the Texas ones that would frequent the establishment I used to work at.

On they other end, if someone was buying Chimay, I knew they were a real man of culture.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
Sir, Natty Light is the drink of the true redneck alcoholics. The elder ones would graduate to buying it in keg form, of course. At least that was the case for the Texas ones that would frequent the establishment I used to work at.

On the other end, if someone was buying Chimay, I knew they were a real man of culture.
Nothing like sucking at beer pong with a dirty 30.

• 3Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the store is a total joke and frankly baffling when you consider what all of the competition offers, including the more traditional, non-hardcore outlets like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. If you told me they were shutting down and just selling whatever inventory they have left, I would not be surprised one bit.

I wouldn't put it past them to have programmed Bodyspace and the forums to be intrinsically linked because just clicking a profile will take you to Bodyspace.

I don't shit about the market BS / similar apps but yeah in sups, they are not price competitive with what they have posted unless there is a discount scheme / hack that buyers are using...

So what do you think that linking the forums and BS is accomplishing for them today...JFL

• 3Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior

On they other end, if someone was buying Chimay, I knew they were a real man of culture.
Natural ice was the beer featured on Monday night raw during stone cold Steve Austin’s feud with Vince. Then for awhile it was Budweiser . But Austin went through cases of natty ice .

he’s a real beer drinker btw. Has his own brand now. Broken skull. Austin when he left wwe drank 2 cases of beer a day while riding his four wheeler on the ranch.

but he owns cats now not his beloved pitbulls like Sam. And the issues with Debra . Not the domestic issues I mean when they were separating he stayed in an rv in the back of their property while she stayed in his actual home . That’s like agreeing to wifey demand he sleep on the couch. But worse cause he’s stone cold Steve Austin.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users