BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
holy shit i wanna try that.ive never seen dragons milk.11% too? i need to try that.best beer i ever had was Goose island bourbon stout.yeah i was in Chicago too.at a fancy bar hotel.it was 10 bucks a beer back then

About 6 years ago the local arena had dragon's milk on tap for $6. That was an especially fun hockey season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
About 6 years ago the local arena had dragon's milk on tap for $6. That was an especially fun hockey season.
ill bet. are you canadian or what? where do they sell that beer? it would be fun as hell drinking that beer and watching hockey and beating the shit out of each other. we dont hate it but we dont watch hockey down here. my sister loves it though.shes cool and watches all sports but yeah love beer and sports

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
ill bet. are you canadian or what? where do they sell that beer? it would be fun as hell drinking that beer and watching hockey and beating the shit out of each other. we dont hate it but we dont watch hockey down here. my sister loves it though.shes cool and watches all sports but yeah love beer and sports
NY, but far enough north that I'm closer to Canada than NYC.

• 2Like

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
If you can find Founders, some type of KBS should be available. They make several variations.

If you like that, you should look for New Holland's Dragon's Milk.

large-0061403612411_2_a1c1_0600.jpg
I need this

• 2Like

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
For some reason I can’t post in politics anymore?

Do I need to repurchase pol pass or something?

• 2Like

AKD123

NY, but far enough north that I'm closer to Canada than NYC.
yeah thats close enough. id like to go far north one day. im from Chicago and ATL.never been farther than that.my grandparents lived next door to a Chicago Blackhawk. never met him though. his family was real nice.

• 2Like

AKD123

indeed

diversity is our strength or some shit

Fucking adlerian's been on the internet since "before it was a web" and is a genius and thought you had to pay actual money for it...
maybe if he didnt say such stupid ass shit they wouldnt be hated.really its simple. dont lie out your ass and be an honest person. but no.they gotta be special. fuck them. oh! also im your alt! lol fuking lol 1048! yeah no big deal! right boys!?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you can find Founders, some type of KBS should be available. They make several variations.

If you like that, you should look for New Holland's Dragon's Milk.
I've had that one, several years ago, I don't really remember how much I liked it though. Supposedly a couple Meijer's (fairly) near me have KBS and Backyard Bastard, so I should try those. We don't have the cream ale (or at least I've never seen it), or that, out here. I had it before in San Diego though, and remember being surprised by how much I liked it (for how cheap it was I wasn't expecting much.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Remember red dog

Yeah man, Red Dog, Steel Reserve, Pabst (more so before it became known as a hipster beer). I also remember getting some trash called "Beer 30". Beer 30 came in boxes of 30 cans and had a "30" with the "0" being made into a clock, saying "Anytime is Beer 30 time". Coors Banquet was one I'd go to to be slightly classier. So many halfassed and terrible beers I've gotten drunk off over the years, those are just a few.

• 4Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah man, Red Dog, Steel Reserve, Pabst (more so before it became known as a hipster beer). I also remember getting some trash called "Beer 30". Beer 30 came in boxes of 30 cans and had a "30" with the "0" being made into a clock, saying "Anytime is Beer 30 time". Coors Banquet was one I'd go to to be slightly classier. So many halfassed and terrible beers I've gotten drunk off over the years, those are just a few.

To this day, I still don't think I've ever had a Coors Banquet - despite the fact that I've had a shit ton of Coors Light though (that's generally my goto light beer).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here's a classic that was posted to the misc. In honor of good friend and bodybuilding icon, Rich Piana. The Rich Piano man was taken from the world far too soon at the young age of 24. A true tragedy, here is to celebrate his legacy.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Here's a classic that was posted to the misc. In honor of good friend and bodybuilding icon, Rich Piana. The Rich Piano man was taken from the world far too soon at the young age of 24. A true tragedy, here is to celebrate his legacy.

I listen to this once a month srs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another assasination attempt on the Trumpster today at one of his golf courses, according to the FBI. The Secret Service engaged with a shooter with an AK style rifle. Trump was on the golf course at the time.

Ron DeSantis has announced that the state of Florida will also be conducting an investigation of the crime rather than allowing the FBI to investigate alone. Alpha af Ronny is cucking the ABC agencies right now.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member

Lol, I don't know how I've never seen this before. Awesome

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users