BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Molten Core Raider
the idea is new accounts must wait a period of time before permission to post. Also, new accounts wont be able to post imgs/ vids until they get to a certain rep count
I think moderating is fairly simple.

Allow an op to designate whether a thread is open to off-topic posts. If yes, go nuts.

If not, stick to the topic.

If and when enforcement comes up moderators make a judgment call on whether an op is keeping with the spirit of the rule and not using it to be a douche that calls foul on posts that are topical but expressed in a way they don't like, and vise versa that other posters are not being superficially topical as a means of effectively derailing.

Anyone can create a topic on whatever they want be it the juice, dingers, inbred hillfolk or whatever turns their wheel.

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Still learning to use this place - I posted a thread on discord and the other forum about bb.com ownership - without all my words - here is some previews

IMG_3251.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg

Podcast

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still learning to use this place - I posted a thread on discord and the other forum about bb.com ownership - without all my words - here is some previews

View attachment 547782View attachment 547783View attachment 547784

Podcast
Heard the misc forum is top of her list to bring back :honkler:

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Links for above

if you listen to her podcast, you'll get what the alleged vision is- and her convo with Ryan Deluca

Raj Gupta is the executive chair, - I've actually been indirectly associated with Sharon before - but I'm still trying to learn more about this dude. He was a Navy Jag office that went to the university of Illinois law school. He actually applied to be a navy jag his 1st year of law school.

He was active duty from 2001-2004

He was more in Evanston, Illinois- and grew up in Roger's park - and currently lives in Naperville.

And ended up getting involved with high scale real estate ventures, including multi family housing units.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the first 5 threads
50b9cb59fada840318ea1463ebbf12b0.png

bitch ass millenials

looks like whatever the new forum is gonna bet hey should also have an age restriction

got away if you can't rent a car