BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
so someone posts one screenshot of one comment and does not post the entirety of the coversation and y'all negging me.

i dont care but the herd mentality is strong. someone forced me into a conversation, i responded.

and i did not advertise or anything of the sort (apparently people think i'm 'poaching' people). i never once advertised

stop making chit up?

but i will try to be a regular member here and we can forget about this

I don't have tabs on the whole story here, but I've already made multiple comments now saying I personally don't take issue with you, called you a solid miscer, and said I welcome you aboard here. I'm just one person, but I'm not the only one who has been supportive of you as it pertains to you posting here.

In any case, you're no doubt going to get some shit over the wincel stuff over on your forum for a bit. It's just the nature of message boards; you are highly likely to get some shit thrown at you for something like being supportive of a character like wincel.

My advice would be for you to probably disengage from any talk about it at all at this point. Your decisions on your forum are ultimately your business. You seem to have already gone into as much detail as you want to here about it all, so there's really nothing to talk about regarding the matter now. Most if not all others here will stop dredging it up if you disengage from the topic long enough. Anyway, like I said, it's good to have you here, and best of luck with your own forum

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't have tabs on the whole story here, but I've already made multiple comments now saying I personally don't take issue with you, called you a solid miscer, and said I welcome you aboard here. I'm just one person, but I'm not the only one who has been supportive of you as it pertains to you posting here.

In any case, you're no doubt going to get some shit over the wincel stuff over on your forum for a bit. It's just the nature of message boards; you are highly likely to get some shit thrown at you for something like being supportive of a character like wincel.

My advice would be for you to probably disengage from any talk about it at all at this point. Your decisions on your forum are ultimately your business. You seem to have already gone into as much details as you want to here about it all, so there's really nothing to talk about regarding the matter now. Most if not all others here will stop dredging it up if you disengage from the topic long enough. Anyway, like I said, it's good to have you here, and best of luck with your own forum
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
If u
I am me

mass negging was not you. but again dont care about the number on my profile. just wanted our community to be aware of the reality, i dont like being degraded based on incorrect information

If you're the real MM, then why do you keep talking like a pajeet troll instead of like MM?