BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
If it fits in one of the mega threads then it will get more eyes on it. But if it's niche enough start a thread and if it generates enough discussion it will stick around. There will be some grumpy bastards when they see fresh meat but it's just part of it in there. Don't sweat it too much, or overthink it.
Thanks

as far as dissenters, I have a tactical advantage of starting out with a very deep negative reputation so I don't have to worry about maintaining it.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know its been an ongoing problem for years, but can we stop talking about wincel & brodhy if they are both banned. Being we are now a single thread forum, I want to come here for good times, some laughs, and chats about us old lifters; not keep letting some losers live rent free in our heads. :) Cheers.
why do people keep saying this is a single thread forum?

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
why do people keep saying this is a single thread forum?

Probs out of being too lazy/unmotivated to look at any other threads, with a pinch of saltiness about not being able to make as many misc threads as they want. idk I got used to it, you did, most of us did, so perhaps they will too

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
elsa GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
I know its been an ongoing problem for years, but can we stop talking about wincel & brodhy if they are both banned. Being we are now a single thread forum, I want to come here for good times, some laughs, and chats about us old lifters; not keep letting some losers live rent free in our heads. :) Cheers.
If I have the ability to mod, Repp, this, I would mod Repp this

• 3Like

AllegedlyIceman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why did you choose to name yourself after that weird sex offender misc mod iceman from the 2010's instead of your punicepts name, tho? Not trying to be insulting, I just don't understand the choice and am curious as to why you decided on that of all things to be your new name here
he made a new acct on bb.com after he was permed. Username was a reference to me, so thought it was appropriate to take his.
Isn't punicepts a woman? Or was I wrong about that this whole time??
no, I just act like one sometimes
I don't get that either - i mean R rectifryer made an awesome penus rating thread
link?

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
he made a new acct on bb.com after he was permed. Username was a reference to me, so thought it was appropriate to take his.

link?

Well, just to be clear, I don't have anything against you personally. You seem to have tried your best with things given what you had to work with. Misc had honestly been in shambles for like 3 - 4 years by the time it went down. No one person was gonna save that shithole, especially when it seemed like only about 3 mods total evee did anything towards the last couple years. Lettuce beef free from the negatives of the past and enjoy the new real tea we have here now

• 3Like

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider

link?

Why did you guys constantly ban quality posters like John98/mattlondon, Genova, looks maximus?

Do you have a problem with barely legal panty sniffers, piss stained underwear selfies, and the greatest athlete of all time? Did they really break any rules?

Those guys brought tons of lols to the forum.

I understand they are all borderline retarded, but that's their superpower.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probs out of being too lazy/unmotivated to look at any other threads, with a pinch of saltiness about not being able to make as many misc threads as they want. idk I got used to it, you did, most of us did, so perhaps they will too
homeless refugees complaining about not having the same stuff as the home they fled/kicked out of

40d6cbb758ed0c056069271fd6b89b8d.png

• 4Like
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

AllegedlyIceman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, just to be clear, I don't have anything against you personally. You seem to have tried your best with things given what you had to work with. Misc had honestly been in shambles for like 3 - 4 years by the time it went down. No one person was gonna save that shithole, especially when it seemed like only about 3 mods total evee did anything towards the last couple years. Lettuce beef free from the negatives of the past and enjoy the new real tea we have here now
accurate. Wasn't enough mods to keep up since I started in '12. Just became more noticeable over time.
I made mistakes, so I understand if someone feels animosity. Even if misdirected I get it.
Agree on leaving negativity behind.

Why did you guys constantly ban quality posters like John98/mattlondon, Genova, looks maximus?

Do you have a problem with barely legal panty sniffers, piss stained underwear selfies, and the greatest athlete of all time? Did they really break any rules?

I remember John98 but not why he was banned. Genova was never a member, threads banned for illegal supp talk, contacting his family members/doxxing, etc. Needed to much moderation.
LooksMaximus was videoing himself approaching underaged girls among other weird things. Even if you enjoyed his content, I don't think you'd want that associated with your business.
Was multiple warnings/ bans before final removal of last 2.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Bullshit dude, It's Matt London who is the greatest athlete in the world, and he left not due to a ban but because he was tired of dealing with us misc saps who were slower, weaker, and far less HOT than Matt London. Show some respect.

Cleveland

Bullshit dude, It's Matt London who is the greatest athlete in the world, and he left not due to a ban but because he was tired of dealing with us misc saps who were slower, weaker, and far less HOT than Matt London. Show some respect.
please - it was obviously a tie between TheAdlerian and Wincel

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
so someone posts one screenshot of one comment and does not post the entirety of the coversation and y'all negging me.

i dont care but the herd mentality is strong. someone forced me into a conversation, i responded.

and i did not advertise or anything of the sort (apparently people think i'm 'poaching' people). i never once advertised

stop making chit up?

but i will try to be a regular member here and we can forget about this

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm
so someone posts one screenshot of one comment and does not post the entirety of the coversation and y'all negging me.

i dont care but the herd mentality is strong. someone forced me into a conversation, i responded.

and i did not advertise or anything of the sort (apparently people think i'm 'poaching' people). i never once advertised

stop making chit up?

I have this weird feeling you're actually wincel. The real wincel has tried doing alternate personalities before but the real wincel always shines through in the end. But if you are the actual MiscMath user from BB.com you need to venture outside of this thread and engage in the other areas. The regulars are pretty cranky here but if you post actual informative and/or funny stuff people are pretty free about repping posts since there's no daily cap like BB.com had.

This place lets you expose yourself for who you really are and they happily take in new users. They just have zero tolerance for fucktards is all. And the problem is most of the current BB.com members fall in the fucktards category so this place is defensive about it.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

stop making chit up?

I don't think I negged you last night but i was tempted as you brought up getting negged a few times (and now again in this post)

I have no doubt you know the rule

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have this weird feeling you're actually wincel. The real wincel has tried doing alternate personalities before but the real wincel always shines through in the end. But if you are the actual MiscMath user from BB.com you need to venture outside of this thread and engage in the other areas. The regulars are pretty cranky here but if you post actual informative and/or funny stuff people are pretty free about repping posts since there's no daily cap like BB.com had.
I am not wincel. I am responding to ITT for the things i heard here and elsewhere concerning factually incorrect things of my thoughts and actions.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think I negged you last night but i was tempted as you brought up getting negged a few times (and now again in this post)

I have no doubt you know the rule
bringing up getting negged is not a meaning to complain, it's pointing out someone has an issue with me and my curiosity as to why

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike