BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
so someone posts one screenshot of one comment and does not post the entirety of the coversation and y'all negging me.

i dont care but the herd mentality is strong. someone forced me into a conversation, i responded.

and i did not advertise or anything of the sort (apparently people think i'm 'poaching' people). i never once advertised

stop making chit up?

but i will try to be a regular member here and we can forget about this
To be clear, I was just giving you shit earlier. You won't be banned due to the opinion of the rest of this thread, good or bad.
So far the only thing that slightly rustles me about you is your lack of punctuation or grammar.

So while you're looking for a midol to help you deal with all the negs you're getting, you could look into fixing that little issue.
Then you could be better.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be clear, I was just giving you shit earlier. You won't be banned due to the opinion of the rest of this thread, good or bad.
So far the only thing that slightly rustles me about you is your lack of punctuation or grammar.

So while you're looking for a midol to help you deal with all the negs you're getting, you could look into fixing that little issue.
Then you could be better.
I can grammar. I can punctuate. However, that is not my style.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just wanted our community to be aware of the reality, i dont like being degraded based on incorrect information
this is the patheticness you defend
b238b8729b52bfb68d076366c6b623ab.png

seems you have some deluded info

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am not wincel. I am responding to ITT for the things i heard here and elsewhere concerning factually incorrect things of my thoughts and actions.
If you are MM then I apologize. I don't want to start any grief if you are the real MM. I'd say your best course of action is to participate in the other threads for awhile and let this one move on a bit and people will forget about it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you are MM then I apologize. I don't want to start any grief if you are the real MM. I'd say your best course of action is to participate in the other threads for awhile and let this one move on a bit and people will forget about it.
it's real easy to find out if it is MM - he can just post something about this in miscreformed

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
i am, and i will. ty brah

• 1Like

AllegedlyIceman

Lord Nagafen Raider
it is MM. I'm on the discord too.

but you guys need to chill. I literally posted today that W is a good poster, until he gets wound up. Then he gets nasty. I've seen him genuinely trying to help people having mental health issues, for ex. It's not totally redeeming but people had different experiences with him, may not have seen the nasty side.

whatever MM said, or you think he said, he's a good dude giving miscers a home. Just because he allows someone on his forum doesn't mean he approves them 100%. That would be dumb anyway.

• 1MegaNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
it is MM. I'm on the discord too.

but you guys need to chill. I literally posted today that W is a good poster, until he gets wound up. Then he gets nasty. I've seen him genuinely trying to help people having mental health issues, for ex. It's not totally redeeming but people had different experiences with him, may not have seen the nasty side.

whatever MM said, or you think he said, he's a good dude giving miscers a home. Just because he allows someone on his forum doesn't mean he approves them 100%. That would be dumb anyway.
why is posting on the discord and not on his own forum?

• 1Like