BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it is MM. I'm on the discord too.

but you guys need to chill. I literally posted today that W is a good poster, until he gets wound up. Then he gets nasty. I've seen him genuinely trying to help people having mental health issues, for ex. It's not totally redeeming but people had different experiences with him, may not have seen the nasty side.

whatever MM said, or you think he said, he's a good dude giving miscers a home. Just because he allows someone on his forum doesn't mean he approves them 100%. That would be dumb anyway.
you are also defending a bb we have banned?

wtf is w/ these ppl

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
it is MM. I'm on the discord too.

but you guys need to chill. I literally posted today that W is a good poster, until he gets wound up. Then he gets nasty. I've seen him genuinely trying to help people having mental health issues, for ex. It's not totally redeeming but people had different experiences with him, may not have seen the nasty side.

whatever MM said, or you think he said, he's a good dude giving miscers a home. Just because he allows someone on his forum doesn't mean he approves them 100%. That would be dumb anyway.
Wincel? You had to have the forums shut down because of wincel's alts and you are going to say he is a good poster when not wound up? How often was that though?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
lockdev is working on a permenant solution
Best of luck. Srs.

I'll be here with the rest of the FoH crew. Expat, GwG, Cleveland, Northern, Havoc, etc. The boys are a pleasure to be around.

Lanx, Lightning, and the other FoH denizens that were here to welcome us are great, too.

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Wrong. That style is the style of a moron, and we have plenty of those here.
Sounds like he needs a custom avatar.

e-e-cummings-9263274-1-402.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Best of luck. Srs.

I'll be here with the rest of the FoH crew. Expat, GwG, Cleveland, Northern, Havoc, etc. The boys are a pleasure to be around.

Lanx, Lightning, and the other FoH denizens that were here to welcome us are great, too.
wow dude

you gonna' disrespect me like that?

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
If you're calling my man Lanx Lanx a dick, then you must have absolutely hated a lot of mods on the misc. Name 6 different misc mods you can remember from the 2010's. Shouldn't be difficult for someone who was a miscer at that time, right?

I remember that faggot loony mod negged me when I first posted. I was red for a year because of that asshole. Didn't even know what being a dirty red meant.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users