Freezing Jim Carrey GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I hope people understand just how bizarre all of this appears to an outsider.

Most of this nonsense could have been...should have been...handled in PMs.

you are also defending a bb we have banned?

wtf is w/ these ppl

Bruh, I don't even know.

Up until very recently, I was really enjoying the thread, you know? Nothing too serious; people were just having fun. It's nice to have things get shaken up here a bit, and to be able to just sit back and laugh. One bro started a penis augmentation thread, or something? Weird, but ok, LOL. Then some dude with a Rikishi avatar was posting gifs everywhere? Not even sure where he went.

I also didn't expect Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to put the "Benevolent" into "Benevolent Dictator"...but here we are. Exciting times.

I had even gone digging for my old Nazimod avatars, because I was half tempted to try bribing him with titty-pics so he'd re-Mod me and I could be the "Bad Cop Nazimod". It's not fair that Denamian Denamian gets to Nazimod all to himself, know what I mean?

I never could find the original edited version that someone did, that had MAGA on the hat. Had to clip it out of a screenshot. Very sad. Lost a lot of image quality there.

1727283768318.jpeg
1727283924869.png

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm

Bruh, I don't even know.

Up until very recently, I was really enjoying the thread, you know? Nothing too serious; people were just having fun. It's nice to have things get shaken up here a bit, and to be able to just sit back and laugh. One bro started a penis augmentation thread, or something? Weird, but ok, LOL. Then some dude with a Rikishi avatar was posting gifs everywhere? Not even sure where he went.

I also didn't expect Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to put the "Benevolent" into "Benevolent Dictator"...but here we are. Exciting times.

I had even gone digging for my old Nazimod avatars, because I was half tempted to try bribing him with titty-pics so he'd re-Mod me and I could be the "Bad Cop Nazimod". It's not fair that Denamian Denamian gets to Nazimod all to himself, know what I mean?

I never could find the original edited version that someone did, that had MAGA on the hat. Had to clip it out of a screenshot. Very sad. Lost a lot of image quality there.

View attachment 548094 View attachment 548095
it looks all too familiar to me as an insider and this is the exact shit I was hoping we wouldn't have here. I don't get it, I really don't. But I am trying really hard to not get caught up in it/make it any worse

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
it looks all too familiar to me as an insider and this is the exact shit I was hoping we wouldn't have here. I don't get it, I really don't. But I am trying really hard to not get caught up in it/make it any worse
We're halfway through the week.

Any plans for the weekend?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>

Bruh, I don't even know.

Agreed. There are no winners in a nuclear war.

Let's get back to the lulz and titties.

NkrBj6.gif

• 4Like

Cleveland

We're halfway through the week.

Any plans for the weekend?
we're gonna go look at a projector and outdoor screen in preparation of the baseball playoffs. Other than that not really- like the last ten years everyone has gotten so into fall that you can't go anywhere anymore cause basic white bitches

OIP.RFrm5YsBtfIky5Kb9g0fAQHaHd

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

You're cool bro.

hulk-hogan-shake-hands.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
we're gonna go look at a projector and outdoor screen in preparation of the baseball playoffs. Other than that not really- like the last ten years everyone has gotten so into fall that you can't go anywhere anymore cause basic white bitches

OIP.RFrm5YsBtfIky5Kb9g0fAQHaHd
Mirin. We're going to have a picnic. Lol.

I make a great chicken salad, though.

It's pumpkin lattte season!

video alabama GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Cleveland

these are some of my favorite titties - though she is old school and intentionally got them with the obvious scar on the bottom

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

AllegedlyIceman

Lord Nagafen Raider
you are also defending a bb we have banned?

wtf is w/ these ppl
Not defending W. His positive side was "not totally redeeming" and I banned dozens of his accts.
Wincel? You had to have the forums shut down because of wincel's alts and you are going to say he is a good poster when not wound up? How often was that though?
The accts I saw and bothered to look at history seemed to start normal. Mostly just banned and wiped his posts without looking.

The April shutdown coincided with bb.com being sold (again), and they didn't care to invest or even add mods (free!) long before that. I think in 2016 there was big talk from corporate about trying to improve forums, moving to new software, adding features, etc. That all got shot down and not a peep since. Went from 3 admins to 1 around same time.

oh wait, forgot about the "mobs" who were supposed to help but mostly did incorrect bans (wrong poster/ not a rule violation) and wouldn't respond to my pm's... so I'd just lift the bans. Thanks for the help I mean extra work. lol

I think it was more the spam, or maybe that was just indicative of the lack of care. I wouldn't give W or any one poster credit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

You're cool bro.

hulk-hogan-shake-hands.gif
fun fact - I got interviewed by Mean Gene on air once while in college
Shorter the better.
100%
Mirin. We're going to have a picnic. Lol.

I make a great chicken salad, though.

It's pumpkin lattte season!

video alabama GIF
chicken salad is totally underrated - how do you make yours? I especially like it with sweet peppers - not mixed in but added to a sammich
M miscmath as a gesture of good faith I'm powering down the rockets.

We all make mistakes. Even me.
View attachment 548096
I am down with this too.

• 4Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
chicken salad is totally underrated - how do you make yours? I especially like it with sweet peppers - not mixed in but added to a sammich
Sauteed chicken breasts,gotta make sure you get them noce and caramelized.

Bell pepper

Green onion

Avocado

Cucumber

Celery

Shaved almonds

It's hnnngggg. Great on sourdough toast

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm

Bruh, I don't even know.

Last thing I'm going to say about the past few pages. Your mods are on top of getting rid of fucktards and making sure they stay gone. BB.com was not, and the past couple of years has been absolutely infested with alts whose only goal was to disrupt and in the case of wincel actually try and get the entire forum closed down (multiple times). And during that last broken phase it wasn't a hidden fact that many of us were coming here instead of the Misc wannabe site. Also given that there was such a smaller user base in the past few years everybody kind of knows the posting habits of all the regulars. So when old Misc'ers show up posting weirdly our automatic assumption is an alt. You can say we've been kind of buck broken and it's hard to trust people are who they say they are given were we came from.

When I first came here I got a bit of the run around from the regulars as well. But that was right after Bodhy tried to shit his way into this place so you guys were understandably wary of new people coming from BB.com. That's us full time.

BB.com had PMs, but the Misc had a culture of airing of grievances in the public space. That I guess came along with us.

• 3Like

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
oh wait, forgot about the "mobs" who were supposed to help but mostly did incorrect bans (wrong poster/ not a rule violation) and wouldn't respond to my pm's... so I'd just lift the bans. Thanks for the help I mean extra work. lol
lmao, I was gonna ask what happened to all those "mobs". That's what happens when you outsource to pajeets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Sauteed chicken breasts,gotta make sure you get them noce and caramelized.

Bell pepper

Green onion

Avocado

Cucumber

Celery

Shaved almonds

It's hnnngggg. Great on sourdough toast
I do love celery and green onion more than most. The shaved almonds is really interesting - I am going to try that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user