Trakanon Raider
IMG_0489.gif

• 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lmfao - is that a new user there, or some faggot from old misc?

the more I read about new misc the less I want to go there

my interest is in the negatives at this point

that's two votes for postimages i'll have to check it out srs
That fat Asian that would constantly post his dick then get banned then make another account lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I do love celery and green onion more than most. The shaved almonds is really interesting - I am going to try that
The almonds are there for a bit of crunch. I get the raw almonds because the flavor is mild and a little sweet. They don't stand out much except to add texture.

Roasted almonds would have a flavor that comes through mucg stronger.

• 2Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
The almonds are there for a bit of crunch. I get the raw almonds because the flavor is mild and a little sweet. They don't stand out much except to add texture.

Roasted almonds would have a flavor that comes through mucg stronger.
how are you doing the celery? only cause I usually use celery for some crunch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
it looks all too familiar to me as an insider and this is the exact shit I was hoping we wouldn't have here. I don't get it, I really don't. But I am trying really hard to not get caught up in it/make it any worse

Yeah, we shouldn't do the e-fighting bullshit from the misc here. I slipped up on the MM thing more than I should have.
these are some of my favorite titties - though she is old school and intentionally got them with the obvious scar on the bottom

Those are some dece dsl's, too. Damn

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Yeah, we shouldn't do the e-fighting bullshit from the misc here. I slipped up on the MM thing more than I should have.

Those are some dece dsl's, too. Damn
her dad was Jeep Swenson an old pro wrestler from the 80s - also the guy that played the mute Bane in Batman and Robin

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's pumpkin lattte season!

video alabama GIF
yea i just had my tree guys come over (to remove) and i got them pumpkin muffins. they were like pumpkin? i was like yea, hey go smell your coffee too (i made em coffee)
yup pumpkin spice

btw, i recommend looking at your creamer ingredient list, you'll be surprised what you find, i use chobani
82898da72ffb0f929405aa1466fe962e.png

whereas if you look at a popular brand
40abe077b692f8585d0fd9056378fea3.png

i'm not a fufu organic nut, but when you see that theyre just using palm oil to act as a way to thicken up and pretend to be cream, just read off the ingredients a little.

• 1Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
If you're the real MM you're a solid dude and I hope your efforts with a new misc pan out.

I agree. I think everyone is breaking his balls a bit too much in this thread. And I commend MiscMath for going through the trouble and effort of creating a landing space for miscers to go to in the meantime. He went in with good intentions and everyone is giving him a lot of grief because it's not ran the way they would like it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cleveland

yea i just had my tree guys come over (to remove) and i got them pumpkin muffins. they were like pumpkin? i was like yea, hey go smell your coffee too (i made em coffee)
yup pumpkin spice

btw, i recommend looking at your creamer ingredient list, you'll be surprised what you find, i use chobani

i'm not a fufu organic nut, but when you see that theyre just using palm oil to act as a way to thicken up and pretend to be cream, just read off the ingredients a little.
ever just use heavy whipping cream?

for the lack of a better term, it's decadent

• 2Like

nettripper

N00b
Mega threads takes getting use to but it’s very cool it remembers where you left off so you can catch up properly

Any idea why FoH doesn’t get through on government computers and misc always did?

It doesn’t even activate the warning banner page and states the reason saying forum or gaming it just flat out shows a internet page that says disconnected and just non loaded

And I’m not a glowie if that is a worry I’m Air Force

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
yup pumpkin spice

Mirin. Little things like that make your day at work.

Thanks for the tip on the chobani. I eat their vanilla and vanilla honey yogurt weekly.

• 2Like

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Mega threads takes getting use to but it’s very cool it remembers where you left off so you can catch up properly

Any idea why FoH doesn’t get through on government computers and misc always did?

It doesn’t even activate the warning banner page and states the reason saying forum or gaming it just flat out shows a internet page that says disconnected and just non loaded

And I’m not a glowie if that is a worry I’m Air Force

Probably flagged as a hate/extremist site.

• 1Like