BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AlwaysFocus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree. I think everyone is breaking his balls a bit too much in this thread. And I commend MiscMath for going through the trouble and effort of creating a landing space for miscers to go to in the meantime. He went in with good intentions and everyone is giving him a lot of grief because it's not ran the way they would like it.
Misc is dead.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
lets ask someone to come up with a math question, the best solution and explanation wins the argument. no chatgpt
terrence howard empire GIF by HULU

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mirin. Little things like that make your day at work.

Thanks for the tip on the chobani. I eat their vanilla and vanilla honey yogurt weekly.
from memory of supermarket creamer that was naturalish in order
chobani
starbucks
dunkin donuts(surprisingly)

chobani is admittedly more expensive, you can buy a huge 58oz of starbucks creamer at costco
2614a8281cf70390116b6cf1fe2bf13b.jpg

thats what i usually do, and i'll get chobani if it's a bogo(buy 1 get 1) but pumpkin spice is an exception to just have for a month or 2

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mega threads takes getting use to but it’s very cool it remembers where you left off so you can catch up properly

Any idea why FoH doesn’t get through on government computers and misc always did?

It doesn’t even activate the warning banner page and states the reason saying forum or gaming it just flat out shows a internet page that says disconnected and just non loaded

And I’m not a glowie if that is a worry I’m Air Force
we say we're a technology community for that
d2aba70d110065e91f4d211272743737.png

usually works, we don't even have ads and have a few gov't zombies

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I mean Lanx is most definitely a dick, I don't think he would deny that. But he's our dick and can be pretty useful sometimes.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
it looks all too familiar to me as an insider and this is the exact shit I was hoping we wouldn't have here. I don't get it, I really don't. But I am trying really hard to not get caught up in it/make it any worse

Yeah. This really is our shot at having a healthier, bullshit free miscer friendly enviornment, especially with wincel and his antics being too busy tied up on another forum to try fouling things up here. We should embrace the opportunity to just chill

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah. This really is our shot at having a healthier, bullshit free miscer friendly enviornment, especially with wincel and his antics being too busy tied up on another forum to try fouling things up here. We should embrace the opportunity to just chill
you're gonna beetlejuice him

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

Speaking of has anyone here seen the new Beetlejuice?

I'm afraid it might ruin the legacy for me.
saw it - it's ok not great - didn't ruin the legacy for me. BUT - I am of the opinion that anything with Michael Keaton is worth seeing and there is a chance it will be better with subsequent viewings

• 1Like

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
yea i just had my tree guys come over (to remove) and i got them pumpkin muffins. they were like pumpkin? i was like yea, hey go smell your coffee too (i made em coffee)
yup pumpkin spice

btw, i recommend looking at your creamer ingredient list, you'll be surprised what you find, i use chobani
82898da72ffb0f929405aa1466fe962e.png

whereas if you look at a popular brand
40abe077b692f8585d0fd9056378fea3.png

i'm not a fufu organic nut, but when you see that theyre just using palm oil to act as a way to thicken up and pretend to be cream, just read off the ingredients a little.
these are okay, but you've really got to try this

4NSguAQ.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
saw it - it's ok not great - didn't ruin the legacy for me. BUT - I am of the opinion that anything with Michael Keaton is worth seeing and there is a chance it will be better with subsequent viewings
Good to know. I'll wait for streaming.

Agreed on Keaton. His Batman doesn't get the respect it should. It was the comic book style done right. Not too goofy like that Clooney disaster, but not as somber and serious as Bale (which is good, not a criticism).

• 4Like

Cleveland

Good to know. I'll wait for streaming.

Agreed on Keaton. His Batman doesn't get the respect it should. It was the comic book style done right. Not too goofy like that Clooney disaster, but not as somber and serious as Bale (which is good, not a criticism).
yeah I love him - I still watch Mr Mom, Night Shift, Gung Ho, and the Dream Team about once a year. My Life was really moving. The Founder - I don't think I ever saw a movie where I spent the first half really rooting for the guy and the second half hating him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users