conor-mcgregor-mcgregor.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
yea we haven't had a mcgregor nutrider in a while huh?

I don't know if we'll ever see him fight in the UFC again. And if we actually do, is he just gonna get murked by some other random Dagestani? Or will Dana just feed him him a can?

So it's just like "meh" at this point.

Only person he's likely to throw hands with these days is either his wife or another random old man at his pub, LOL

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
thats nice, you can post in the mma thread when conner fights, which would be never b/c he'd do anything to duck chandler, like run for office
not a fan, i see.

anyway, not to discuss mma here i will just say i was a big fan when he first got to the ufc and he lifted an entire country on his shoulders and gave it a bit of pride. i'd say unless you are irish, you wouldnt get that part of the nutriding. we are known for being negative kunts, but he was different. cool, confident, talented, funny

2024 mcgregor - im not a big fan at all ...but i do hope he gets back into the cage

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't know if we'll ever see him fight in the UFC again. And if we actually do, is he just gonna get murked by some other random Dagestani? Or will Dana just feed him him a can?

So it's just like "meh" at this point.

Only person he's likely to throw hands with these days is either his wife or another random old man at his pub, LOL
the current tea is that dana is keeping connor from fighting b/c he has 2 fights left on his contract and the stream espn deal is up for renewal and ufc wants to dangle the possiblity of conor fighting again so ufc has leverage on the espn renewal, it makes sense since we just saw the garbage that was 306

• 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
not trying to be coy....BUT my old misc name contained large parts of my bloody name. stupid i know, but when i signed up back then i was a) naive (my first forum) b) had no idea what a 'detective' was and the damage they could do. therefore, i dont wanna dig up that name again and plaster it over the forum.

anyway, 2 years with current name is long enough to convince anyone im not some troll alt? i dont know..i think it is.

i didnt start that many threads in my time....mostly responded to anything interesting or controversial

Alright fine, you've won me over. Welcome aboard

Joining Welcome Home GIF

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
This 3 minute segment was easily more entertaining than anything they've done in the last 20 years, if even Scotty's foot was injured at the time

I think it surprised absolutely no one to find out this guy was a monster behind the scenes.

I bet his locker room antics were better than anything we got to see in the ring.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
not a fan, i see.

anyway, not to discuss mma here i will just say i was a big fan when he first got to the ufc and he lifted an entire country on his shoulders and gave it a bit of pride. i'd say unless you are irish, you wouldnt get that part of the nutriding. we are known for being negative kunts, but he was different. cool, confident, talented, funny

2024 mcgregor - im not a big fan at all ...but i do hope he gets back into the cage

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
MyGhettoFantasy MyGhettoFantasy

Yeah man, how many people can military press a grown man who is taller than themselves, then casually walk walk across a ring with them to toss them out like that? I remember Goldberg would military press guys like Scott Steiner and then throw out like 3+ reps with them before launching. Absolutely insane levels of strength.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
can the 'new misc' .. whatever form that may take have a positive relationshp with you

or did you just 'move on'

This is kind of oddly worded, but I'll address what I think you're trying to say here. You want miscers here to have a positive association with your new forum made off the free service as an alternative to the now defunct misc?

I appreciate the kind gesture, and it's cool to have you here. That's all good and well. But honestly no, I don't really care to be associated with your new misc replacement forum. Why? Because most of the people who have landed and been settling in here at FoH seem like miscers who were getting pretty fed up with the vitriol, bullshit, and general mental illness of the misc. At least that's what I'm picking up on from a lot of users here, and it's how I feel for sure.

That doesn't bode well with a misc replacement you made that essentially invited all of those negative aspects back in (no offense, your choices are your choices with your forum, just stating that a lot of people won't care for it). People who were happy to get away from characters like wincel, MinisterOfChildLust, and bodhy are simply not going to be keen to jump into a new forum that they know is being riddled with that bullshit. It was bad enough tolerating it on the original misc, but at least it was the legit misc, had the user base, etc.

Plus, some of us joined here long before the final shut down. Someone who joined FoH years ago, or even simply got really used to it over the last month, probably won't feel like getting balls deep into a forum that still deals with the severely undesirable aspects of the misc.

None of this has to do with "FoH vs. Miscreformed". That was bullshat about here a bit for lulz kind of, but nobody actually gives a shit. A lot of us are kind of happy that you're providing an outlet for the types we don't want to have to put up with coming here. Some of us just didn't want to continue with dealing with old mental illness issues of the misc when the misc died and decided to move on from that shit.

• 1Mic Drop

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
damn man...something along the lines of "long runs the fox sweatpea....but this is the day you were got"...i dont know, i was pretty drunk that night hence i didnt mind taking a ban if he got one too lol
it ended with something along the lines of "you'll always be the guy that got tricked by EireGunner"

• 1Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
very sharks vs jets in here last night and I say that with as little respect as possible

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users