northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Another weekday incoming...

spongebob squarepants no GIF by Nickelodeon

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Just read through a bit of misreformed today. It is honestly is pretty entertaining to lurk it and reflect on the old misc.

I see Kiop is still as illiterate as ever over there. Does anyone here remember him making his "FiresOfASS, misc traitors" thread on the misc like a year ago where he listsd every miscer he had tracked that came here here at the time? Dude had a comprehensive list including all the miscers who aren't currently posting here but were back then, and he was bitching about them being traitors to the misc and bitching about FoH. Autism level over 9,000

• 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Shout out to all you Florida man's. I'll be thinking about you at the hurricane happy hour watch party tonight.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Shout out to all you Florida man's. I'll be thinking about you at the hurricane happy hour watch party tonight.

I'm jealous. Wish I had the day off for a Hurricane party.

I wonder how does it work though? Like do folks shack up 2 days before it hits then go back to work the next day? Or does Mr. Shekelstein want wageslaves regardless?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I'm jealous. Wish I had the day off for a Hurricane party.

I wonder how does it work though? Like do folks shack up 2 days before it hits then go back to work the next day? Or does Mr. Shekelstein want wageslaves regardless?

Would it be too much to ask if we all tried talking about Jews a little less here than what went on on the misc?

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
What did you think of the 2009 season Saints title run?
Epic. That was what got me into NFL. So many wild comebacks from Brees and the boys that seasons. After the superbowl my friend and I stood in a huge line for gear at academy. People were blasting this song the entire time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user