BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
they are not my children. i have rules in place that will get changed over time depending on what happens, that is natural evolution. i have never run a forum before

You might wanna speed that timeline up homie, you're sleeping on the job.

You had Fitmisc's Bane telling you he was a sociopath last night, after he had explained in another thread how he had doxxed and spammed FitMisc to death, and you reassured him that he was NOT a sociopath and that he was gonna make it. It also should have been quite evident that he was the original N-Word account that you changed to nice_guy.

1727573439435.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's hard to balance them.

You doing sprints? They can be good for getting the best of both worlds.
I do fasted cardio for 30 min, 5 times a week on a stationary bike, the pace would be equal to jogging, it's been working wonders, but damn some weeks legs can ache the whole week.

• 4Like

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
Someone needs to tell MiscMathematician that inconsistency is also a sign of mental illness. Someone people act normal most of the time but go through episodes. That does not mean its safe to engage with them.

• 4Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Someone needs to tell MiscMathematician that inconsistency is also a sign of mental illness. Someone people act normal most of the time but go through episodes. That does not mean its safe to engage with them.
he's too much of a faggot to do anything useful, hopefully this new new forum w/ this lockdev lockdev guy will learn from the mistakes of M miscmath , but i bet you theyre gonna fuck up and make M miscmath a mod... you know as a reward lulz

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
theres no need for name calling. i stated im new at this
take ownership of your fuckups instead of being a cunty 16yr old tween that crashed her car complaining she just got her drivers license, again the best thing for that new forum is if youre not a part of it as a mod

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
I’m fairly certain RichHomieQuan is the butthole troll and spammer.

I hate that retard. He exposed himself the last few weeks of misc. What funny is beforehand he never really posted on misc outside of Friday alone in the trap. Suddenly for 14 months straight he making new accounts to spam the forums.

I wonder where all the autistic trolls will go once miscreformed is gone??

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
take ownership of your fuckups instead of being a cunty 16yr old tween that crashed her car complaining she just got her drivers license, again the best thing for that new forum is if youre not a part of it as a mod
yes that is clearly a similar scenario. can you sue the gov't because somone got into an accident?