BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

manlets.jpg

Manlets.....when will they learn™???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
yes that is clearly a similar scenario. can you sue the gov't because somone got into an accident?
Don't think about Lanx too much. He's a typical chinaman. He'll order a knife off amazon to stick you with and then make sure to return it the next day to save money.

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't think about Lanx too much. He's a typical chinaman. He'll order a knife off amazon to stick you with and then make sure to return it the next day to save money.
some people are not used to be challenged. especially 'high reppers'. im free to do so. but i mean no harm

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Bro this had me stunned.

Took a look at other subforums here and this place is sick. I thought a bunch of gaymer nerds would be hard left leaning soyboys like Resetera or something. What I found was a bunch of chill normal dudes, talking normal shit and sounding just like miscers. If anything, it's even better here because a bunch of words aren't censored.

This site has been better than the misc for a while and now that I saw a bunch of my homies here it's clearly gonna the new home for any real miscer.
Kind of ironic you talk down to "gaymers" when you spent all of your time on the misc in the game section shilling for Sony and the Playstation.

• 1Worf

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know it wasn't going to be that kind of a party tonight.

LFG!
1727582978502.jpeg

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
now that my brain is almost normal i can pread a little light on the didler. hes going to a fed prison. some feds are worst than state but lots are decent. he will probably go to a decent one but no matter what in feds you do 85% of the time.i dont know all the charges but im gonna guess hes gonna get 25 minimum. and if they were minors than hes fucked. hes gonna be at least in his 70s when he gets out.my guess hes gonna be paying the young studs[they call the jacked young dudes in prison studs] suck and fuck him off. i assume hes bi. if hes REALLY carfeful he might even make vids in prison. even in fed joints you can gat cell phones

• 1Like