BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Freeburn

Peasant
Watching redzone all day and drinking nikka than a nap sober up and get food for the Sunday night game
Mmm nikka that good good

I have a pretty solid little collection of Japanese whiskey, I love it. I collect and don't open alot of special edition bottles from Yamato

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Whatever you guys do, don't make a bunch of accounts named XterraRobb1, XterraRobb2, etc and ask random accounts their ATH max reverse inverted deltoid fly record.

Right Masakari Masakari ?
:trollface: :trollface:

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm not being callous when I say that this is a necessary evil.

Effective admins never get enough credit because no one can know how many problems like this they have helped the forum avoid by nipping things in the bud.

This guy should be been booted the moment he he arrived with his og username. Instead some miscers rolled out a welcome wagon, dapping him up for his username and letting him know he has allies.

From that moment if MM (no hate) had been paying attention or undersrood what he was looking at he'd of known that his problem just got bigger and the odds of this dude taking any sort of sanctions personally had become greater. From that moment he needed to be managed through the welcome wagon that greeted him.

Y'all gonna give Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule a God complex 🤣

But honestly, though...it's only ever as hard as you (and your users) make it.

One of the problems we used to have, IMHO, was that we wanted to try to 'save' everyone. Especially after we lost our home the first or second time. So we tried being lenient and added in some boundaries, and all anyone did was try to push those boundaries as hard as they fucking could. And we didn't want to be super-strict or to just ban people outright, and we paid for that with a lot of fucking misery and frustration.

If you're too strict with 'sticking to the rules', then that just opens up the door to the rules lawyers.

Now, I don't know if certain people should have been banned as soon as they joined with a particular username, but as soon as they started being shitheads and being purposely disruptive? Yeah, that'd be a 'NO' from me. That's not some sort of fucking accident...that's someone getting away with murder because they're allowed to get away with it.

When Miscmath or whoever that was, that rolled out the "well it's not against the rules", that just highlighted the problem. If you know what the problem is, then...handle it. In that sense, Lanx Lanx wasn't wrong.

Now I'll mildly bust LRR's chops or mildly 'shitpost' (lololol) but I really try to stop there. There's been a couple of occasions where I've 'lost my chill', but I'll take whatever punishment I get, and it's not like I'm out to harm the entire forum or something...which is really what it looks like certain people are doing over there.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Took some edibles and watching some fooseball before getting back to work on outdoor projects I need to wrap up for the season. How's everyone doing today?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cleveland Cleveland
You're in Philly, yeah? What do you like about it? Hate? Love?

I've never been.

Is "the city of brotherly love" code for full-homo?
oh jesus christ where to begin - the entire town has this giant chip on their shoulder about being forgotten about basically, like the east coast is Boston, NYC, DC - but it is somehow totally endearing. I'll have to think about it more.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Coal Man

N00b
Freeburn Freeburn the mentality of those guys is a complete mystery to me. I'm sorta impressed in a way because my brain cannot even conceive the levels of petty it takes to devote all that effort to something so meaningless in life lmao

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Tfw when your favorite fooseball team is clown stomping the opponent, then makes a highlight of the NFL week style blunder to let them back in it....

Sith Lord Unlimited Power GIF by Star Wars

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Legz422

N00b
Took some edibles and watching some fooseball before getting back to work on outdoor projects I need to wrap up for the season. How's everyone doing today?
Happy Sunday! Hope your Sunday is going great! I had to go to the laundrymat to wash/dry our king sized down comforter. I thought it was going to take way longer than it did so that wasn't bad at all. Now I'm sitting on the couch rotting before I go clean my bathroom and the master bathroom shower. It's raining here so not much else to do. Will prob get a workout in or just save that for tomorrow for my lunch break.

The undeniable mental illness required to spend your Sunday spamming gore on an internet forum with 200 people....

Freeburn Freeburn the mentality of those guys is a complete mystery to me. I'm sorta impressed in a way because my brain cannot even conceive the levels of petty it takes to devote all that effort to something so meaningless in life lmao
These. I've never understood making alts or the trolls. While some trolls like the smack piss and thunderpants can be funny most are just ruining the forums.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
B Big goobaaa

Allen Edmonds biggest sale of the year is about to hit. Oct. 3 early access, but officially starts Oct. 4

Seems like EVERYTHING is going to be discounted. Also a heads up for any one that wants to grab some quality / expensive stuff at discounted prices.

• 3Like