BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Took some edibles and watching some fooseball before getting back to work on outdoor projects I need to wrap up for the season. How's everyone doing today?
fucking miserable.probably my last beer for a while.i cant watch the bears without a drink. i refuse.Williams sucks. i hate that lipstck wearing weirdo but this is a good game. im from Chitown sooo.wtf is your team anyway. i dont wanna hear some low test shit talking about it either. play a real game off football in the mud or snow and tell me thats low test or being a cuck

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
When Miscmath or whoever that was, that rolled out the "well it's not against the rules", that just highlighted the problem. If you know what the problem is, then...handle it. In that sense, Lanx Lanx wasn't wrong.
Autists desire a perfect set of rules that neatly delineate every violation. Miscmath thinks he can iterate and perfect the rules over time. It's naive, and arguably just dumb. I've never moderated a forum, and it's obvious to me there's subjective aspects to moderating.

I was only semi-joking when I said I'd have 1 rule: "Don't be an annoying faggot."
Freeburn Freeburn the mentality of those guys is a complete mystery to me. I'm sorta impressed in a way because my brain cannot even conceive the levels of petty it takes to devote all that effort to something so meaningless in life lmao
They are desperate for attention, and are getting some attention right now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
fucking miserable.probably my last beer for a while.i cant watch the bears without a drink. i refuse.Williams sucks. i hate that lipstck wearing weirdo but this is a good game. im from Chitown sooo.wtf is your team anyway. i dont wanna hear some low test shit talking about it either. play a real game off football in the mud or snow and tell me thats low test or being a cuck
brah you're better off without alcohol srs

shit is fucking poison

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Your userame was based off another miscer. You thought that was cool and funny.

Mgftp whimpering as he gets bent over by Neil Cuckmann while they recreate the trans assfuk scene from TLOU 2 is somehow LESS gay than your choice of username.

You had a fresh start coming here, a chance to be someone new..... But you chose to be ClivesTriceps ClivesTriceps lmao
So I followed in line with my username like many others that came here, including yourself, for the same reasons everyone else did.

Stop being a hypocritical little bitch. You got called out for your bullshit, take the L with some dignity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AlwaysFocus

Lord Nagafen Raider
On the bright side newmisc.com is now live. I have high hopes for this place.
You have high hopes for a third iteration of a dead forum that attracts butt hole trolls, wincels, and the mentally ill?

You are currently at the bargaining stage of grief, you really should move onto the acceptance stage.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Coal Man

N00b
I was only semi-joking when I said I'd have 1 rule: "Don't be an annoying faggot."
Basically just don't be an overbearing kunt and learn to read the room a little. How is that so impossible for some?

Even in end days, Freeburn Freeburn and I were feuding in the tech forum. Got tense but at some point we realised we were derailing threads and decided to chill. Any adult with a functional brain should have an idea when the line is beyond crossed.

• 4Like

SirFapsAlot

You have high hopes for a third iteration of a dead forum that attracts butt hole trolls, wincels, and the mentally ill?

You are currently at the bargaining stage of grief, you really should move onto the acceptance stage.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Like

SirFapsAlot

Hey someone drag Deadly Striker in here, srs. More top tier miscers are arriving and posting, we need to get him in here too.

I see there is a user with that name, but I don't know if it's our guy.

D deadlystriker

• 3Like

Big goobaaa

B Big goobaaa

Allen Edmonds biggest sale of the year is about to hit. Oct. 3 early access, but officially starts Oct. 4

Seems like EVERYTHING is going to be discounted. Also a heads up for any one that wants to grab some quality / expensive stuff at discounted prices.
def gonna peep it

Got a couple weddings in the fall so perfect timing

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
here's 1 good way to tell if and when new new new forum will fail, if they grandfather in M miscmath as a mod. why? he's worthless and worse, incompetant. why does it matter if he is a mod? b/c him and his ineffective retardedness will take up a slot/position of mod team.

youre not gonna have 20mods on a site, youre gonna have like 5, most likely 3mods right? so if you have a worthless piece of garbage become a mod... and their only "job experience" is b/c they hit "create new forum" on a free website and gets the position of mod as a "reward", it's going to lead to failure. why? again he's worthless, and if you have him take up a slot on a 3mod team, that means the team is already 33% ass.

• 2Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
here's 1 good way to tell if and when new new new forum will fail, if they grandfather in M miscmath as a mod. why? he's worthless and worse, incompetant. why does it matter if he is a mod? b/c him and his ineffective retardedness will take up a slot/position of mod team.

youre not gonna have 20mods on a site, youre gonna have like 5, most likely 3mods right? so if you have a worthless piece of garbage become a mod... and their only "job experience" is b/c they hit "create new forum" on a free website and gets the position of mod as a "reward", it's going to lead to failure. why? again he's worthless, and if you have him take up a slot on a 3mod team, that means the team is already 33% ass.
Counterpoint, Soygen Soygen

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
brah you're better off without alcohol srs

shit is fucking poison
i know bro.i just got out of the hospital yesterday.i was there for 3 days hooked up to an IV.problem was i was going all out.when i get manic i just want oblivion.its complicated but your right.im done.my dopmanine receptors are so shot i literally cant feel happiness.im not gonna keep bitching though.im just gonna chill you with boys.i lost a few days of whats going on though. i take it MM site got taken over by trolls and alts i gather then?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Big goobaaa

No damage on my land in Florida srs had some high gusts but when I put my camera in I went 6 feet down with the pole and concrete . Camera was strapped to pole with some stainless straps ain’t going nowhere

Landscaper is coming to clean up some sill fence though

• 4Like

Legz422

N00b
actually i think something similar is popular in italy. good to see you legz! no kimm huh? still glad your here!
Good to see you too! Nope, I don't think anyone knows how to get in touch with Kimm, sadly.

Hey someone drag Deadly Striker in here, srs. More top tier miscers are arriving and posting, we need to get him in here too.

I see there is a user with that name, but I don't know if it's our guy.

D deadlystriker
He's on a couple miscords, he said that he's retired from forums. I'll see if he'll post here.

• 4Like